Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

[Update]Zombies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry i have been getting a bunch of emails and stuff. I also freelance for certain people. Did PM me or Email me at my actual email?

Comment

• I had some problems so im recooking!!! Hopefully this will work out.

Comment

• I don't know your actual email, but I sent one through the forums which always seems to work. I will try to pm tomorrow.

Comment

• I took everyone's suggestions and made a lot of changes!

One of the more major one was removing the whole ingame Hint system which caused too many problems.

Instead what i did was put it in the MainMenu to be viewed when the player wants to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2VikWoQhLs

Wait for HD!

Comment

• And to think I almost switched to Unity for better graphics *head palm*.

Loving it, keep up the good work.

And yeah, hint systems never usually work out too well, even BioShock's lied sometimes, and that was a good game.

Comment

• I wanna kidnap TheAgent and make him make my game.

Comment

• Hahahahah! :P

Comment

• Update : ]

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...1#post28739621

Comment

• How much would it cost?

Comment

• Everyone thank you for playing my game!

I have been planning for a couple months while being in school and decided to revamp the game building from the ground up. I will still used my assets however the character and animations will be revamp and starting like this will give me good base to build from.

Thanks to all of your suggestions i can now begin this winter!

Comment

• i will be buying this.

would pay 9.99 np for fully detailed info on the source.if that makes sense. what uve made is a fully featured fps kit. include notes what does what and why with the code. i dont meen per line of code but point out the key files and what they do in each area. camera,controller,UI,menu,skeltal mesh etc
                        my first thoughts was to make a team based online fps game with it . the aim down sight and vaulting would work great for this.not so much left for dead i found that boring after a while. would be team vs team more counterstrike 1.6.
                        the more i can do with the code/implement it the more i would pay for it :}.

is something ive always wanted a game company to do ,rather then release a game . make a shell of a game and sell that with info how to customize it. theres many people who over the years have enjoyed messing with sandboxes and map editors. to quote a cheesy rap song.. how i can learn if theres noone to teach me.
                        udk is pretty much this minus key pieces to keep noobs from making games.

i think it is an area of gaming not exploited, whole comunities could build up from the back of a game that is a tool for making games. just look at garys mod for half life 2.

Comment

• Need some music?
                          If you want, please send me a PM

Comment

• Hey man, haven't seen any updates recently, wanna know if you are still working on it, cause I likey

Comment

• School is taking over my life right now, so sadly not right now : ] Thanks for being interested though! And sticking by it!

Comment

• I love the Alpha but it does lag a lot. I think you should go into UDN and look at the optimization threads. Also drop the direct X11 even though my computer can handle it others might not be so lucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X