Resident evil 3.5 WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident evil 3.5 WIP

We are working on recreating the old version of resident evil 4, also known as 3.5, so far
    we have a small team working on this, we are kinda new to udk and are learning stuff still.
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-evil-35-alternate
    thats our MODDB page if you want to take a look at it
    we are still looking for help to if anyone is interested in joining the project.

[shot]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11830984/pictures/claire%20jacket%20render.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11830984/pictures/ddfdfdf.JPG[/shot]

LOVE IT to bad im still a noob

Comment

Wow I would LOVE to join!! how do you propose we chat up? and what time zone are you in?

edit: btw looked at the screenshots over at ModDB and I must see I'll be thrilled to improve and work on some of the models, especially the characters and the objects!

Comment

I don't want to sound rude, but take care for copyright, you should not call it Resident Evil, but another name and some things might need to be changed. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
          I don't want to sound rude, but take care for copyright, you should not call it Resident Evil, but another name and some things might need to be changed. Good luck
          It wont be sold just a free game being created for the purpose of getting skills, copyright would come in more if we were selling it

Comment

Eh, no, even if it is free, copyrights still matter.

Comment

Originally posted by mktwo View Post
              Eh, no, even if it is free, copyrights still matter.
              capcom has always been lenient on non paid works.

Comment

Just a friendly tip, even if they are lenient, it doesn't hurt to attempt to contact them.

Comment

the topic has been brought up a lot more then once with us, we already been through it, thanks though
                  and another guy made a thread on zelda, no one said anything about copyright to him, at least look at the content before throwing that out there

Comment

I doubt he is saying the content is bad, hes just saying that having a actual permission would help ease a lot of people's minds on helping you as they won't just shut you down out of nowhere is all.

On post side of things, nice start will be interesting to see more.

Comment

Just wanted to throw this in here:

Originally posted by ffejnosliw View Post
                      It is most likely a trademark infringement to use the name Star Wars. It is a copyright (intellectual property) infringement to use the Star Wars universe in your game in general. All of which is prohibited by the UDK EULA.

Comment

It is not allowed in a UDK Game because you are copyrighting using UDK's Name which will look bad on Epic and can get them in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by mktwo View Post
                          Just wanted to throw this in here: [quote about starwars thing]
                          Worth mentioning that star wars is though one of the easier franchises to get permission to do stuff with.

Comment

That could be so, but that's not the point I was trying to get across. It's the part about the UDK EULA that's important.

Comment

Working...
                            X