Udk test environment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Wow. I'm impressed. You've really inspired me to really inspect all the stock meshes now to see what I can do with them. Great job.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That looks awesome

When I saw the first scene I thought it was a pull from BulletStorm and I was like, How did you get that!?!?

It reminds me a the BulletStorm desert area, but with more of a Halo feel... But unique. Very well done!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hehe, thanks . I appreciate that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Last screens just reveal more of your awesomeness.
    I am bumping this so more people will see your work and realize that they gotta have you for their project. Sorry if this seems creepy, it just ****** me off when people look over the good threads.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Secret project? Nice. I have an Idea of a game I want to make but I can't really do it because the mechanics would rely heavily on scripting. :/
    But I can't wait to see more of this, your style and creativity is incredible.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's sth I do ... because of my personal reasons . Shouldn't spoil things yet.

If I will have time and possibility, I would like to finish this map, and release it. If I won't be able to get it to fully playable point, well it will be nice scene for portfolio purpose anyway .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are you planning to use this for an actual game or just something you are doing to build a portfolio?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks guys .

@Dip2010 - Yes, it is suppose to/will be sp map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great work, and great use of stock stuff, makes it look all new. Good job

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks great

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks amazing. is it going to be a single player map?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TheAgent View Post
    Good Creative use of static meshes.
    This.

I could tell it was the included art, but the way you used it looks like something brand new. Good to see.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X