Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm, sounds... great ?!

Comment

Since someone else posted I now feel obliged to actually put more here (honestly I kind of expected that to be the last post) as I remembered it. I have yet to make any screenshots, as they're kind of boring, but I'll have an alpha runthrough for part of it soon and don't want to actually make a thread until the entire alpha is done.

The CIA gathered information that Nadhir Al'Farsi, a Syrian-born Persian with known terrorist affiliations, had possibly acquired a nuclear weapon being held in Tartous, a coastal city just north of the Syrian-Lebanese border. A US Special Forces unit was detached from a base in Lebanon and set up a forward base south of Tartous.
      On December 18th and 15:27, US forces were given the green light to launch an assault on the city to secure and disarm any explosive devices found with two primary target locations. Six UH-60 Black Hawks are deployed to drop chalks around the first location, a building in the center of the Al'Qousour District where Al'Farsi support is reported to be highest. A ground convoy is to follow and arrive shortly after, transporting EOD forces. The soldiers fall under heavy fire after hitting the ground and take heavy casualties.
      At 16:11, a Black Hawk evacuating wounded is brought down north of the target building.
      Forces scramble in an attempt to reach the downed chopper. Several fireteams find themselves lost en route to the crash site, and their radios begin receiving heavy interference.
      With the sun setting and the nearest reinforcements hours away, the soldiers prepare to make a stand against the thousands of militiamen swarming towards them to ensure the safety of the EOD squad.

Comment

more ideas ?

Comment

It's already been said, but we already have a WIP thread for people who don't want to make their own threads. It has over 2,000 times the amount of views that this thread has..

Comment

As I said on the first page, there are should be only game ideas in theories - not assets, maps, videos etc. which were made already as in your thread. Just a little exchange of ideas of people projects..

Comment

Here is a very WIP Blurb for my game:

A deep space human civilization is under threat by a nearby Red Giant star going supernova. With 50 years left until total annihilation, the colony focuses all their efforts into Project Phoenix – creating dozens of space ships the size of giant cities in order to fly the entire population away from destruction. With less than a week to spare, the ships take off with half the population in cryo-stasis and spread out leaving the solar system in search for new planets to colonise.

Two weeks later search and rescue ships from the fleet ship Octavius find a long lost derelict mining vessel, torn apart by the shockwave from the supernova. Only one survivor from the crew of 10 was found, miraculously alive and uninjured in cryo-stasis. The search and rescue team take him to the central hospital on board Octavius, where the doctors wait for him to stabilise. He regains consciousness, confused and bewildered, not knowing that his life has changed forever.

Comment

My game is set in the year 2020 and the world has gone to chaos. A team of scientists in Sweden have been working on a new project called the SS (Surreal System) The president has turned down the project but they carry it out in secret. They have created a child but taken away its feeling but unlocks 100% of the brain. The child is locked in a cryochamber for 50 years being fed information from the world but only growing 14 years old. When he gets out, the world is gone except for a few people underground. He finds a machine and must remember what happened to the world. He plugs in and takes a journey through the mind to find the truth and save the remainder of the wold.

Comment

Other projects ?

Comment

I do have some ideas I'll never have time to develop:
                    A fairytale RPG (multiplayer or not). Were you can be a prince, fairy, witch or wolf (or others I haven't thought of). All classic fairytale characters and objectives (save the princess, eat the girl). Without any creative sillyness but with some actual chalenging gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                    X