Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Glory Road Project

Hi guys

I went to see you what I and my team are working in our project (The Glory Road ) .
    her our website :

http://lightingteam.wordpress.com/

Nice weapons and animations.
    But what about particles? :P.

Comment

we working at it now . the particles in videos is initial .

Comment

Very promising.

Mashalla 3lekum =p

Comment

Awesome job, these guns look spot on!!!

Comment

Looks good.
            Though the human model is way out of proportion. The legs are almost half the length they should be,

Comment

thank you every body..
              SageHunter your note is important ,I will fix it

Comment

ah well not that much as half the length of what they should be, but they are indeed off.
                try to look for some reference images that illustrate proportions, they will help a lot.
                for example know that the average guy's height is 8 times the size of his head; and that the exact middle point of the guy's height is at the crotch (yeah! genitals are the center of human beings!)

Comment

Animations are good, but they could use a little more weight to them. Think of what happens as the gun weight changes as clips drop in and out, as well as the force from trying to slide the magazine into the stock of the gun.

Same goes for when the player is pulling levers and slides (like on the AK) on the weapons, the general force and motion would cause the gun to be pulled a little.

Comment

Wow. Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                    X