No announcement yet.

Unrealscript Studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[shot]http://www.digitalconfectioners.com/images/UCStudio/UnrealscriptEditor-09-05-2011.png[/shot]

Added enum parsing. You no longer need to look up enums while writing script or altering the default properties. Yay! This will also extend to classes, so you can just look up a class using a handy drop down box when you need to.

Comment

That's awesome stuff. I jumping up and down like a little girl for this.

Comment

DO you have an ETA? This sounds very interesting and I would surely pay quite abit for something like that.

Comment

DO you have an ETA?
          It would probably be a bad idea for me to make an ETA on this. I'll keep up the progress reports when I can though.

I would surely pay quite abit for something like that
          It will be 100% free, no ads, no spyware, no malware. Donations are gratefully accepted.

Comment

Congrats!!! great initiative!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Solid Snake View Post
              no spyware, no malware
              LAME! I don't want it now...

Comment

He'll serve it with an extra helping of AdWare.

Comment

Fantastic! Anyone that makes uscripting less of a pain deserves a medal!

You know what's the worst part of dealing with uscript? it's not the actual script language, or having to alter the config files all the time, but the complexity of the classes. If you want to make something similar to an fps but not exactly equal you need to devour thousands of lines of code to know exactly what does what.

My point: making this navigation within classes easier and facilitating its comprehension would be priceless. Some editors allows you to visualize the hierarchy and open the classes. Not much but it's something..

Comment

Release date ?

Comment

I wish I knew myself too. Usually only have spare moments to work on it.

Comment

May be somebody already asked you, but since i dont see it after reading again and again.... will you show the sources codes ?

i mean open source, GPL license something like that so that project will never die because community will be upgrading the software ?

Comment

Hey Snake, how is this project going? : ]

Comment

Working...
                          X