X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks and great job !

Where do we download it ?

Comment

Looking good SolidSnake, keep up the good work.

Comment

I would sell it for 99 cents : P Snake

Comment

Looking really good, I hope you are able to complete it. Good luck with it and thanks for making it free!

Comment

Where do(can) we download it ?

Comment

Snake, I would atleast try to make a very little amount of money from this >.< like maybe £1 / 1$ per download for this!

But anyway, great work there man.

- Tubb

Comment

He will prolly post it when its more complete, prolly soon. : P and yeah some money made from this would be a nice reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Solid Snake View Post
                  Does $0.00 sound like a good price? I've come to the decision that I will be making this 100% free; donation for those who really want to give us monies (which we are very appreciative for).
                  Well, thank you for this. But an idea... Make a solid and good program and then sell it to epic, to be included with udk.

Comment

Wow James that looks absolutely amazing.

Comment

I suppose there is no link to download a released version or beta version ???

Comment

This is looking very promising. I'll be continuing with Unreal Script (got the basics only atm) shortly, so this will come in handy. Thnx for all the hard work.
                        Oh, and... will it be free?

Comment

he said on th e 3rd page:
                          Does $0.00 sound like a good price? I've come to the decision that I will be making this 100% free; donation for those who really want to give us monies (which we are very appreciative for).

Comment

Any alpha version to test out ?

Comment

I got two questions for you SolidSnake:

1) Do you plan to make this Open Source?

2) Will this be compatible with Unreal Engine 2 games or even 1? If not I hope it'll be Open Source as I would try implement it myself if I still got interest by then.

Comment

Wow James that looks absolutely amazing
                                Thank you!

I suppose there is no link to download a released version or beta version ???
                                It's really not usable yet and it won't make you any more productive than something like Notepad. With a lot of missing features and some parsing bugs, I'm likely to get inundated with feature requests and bug reports when I haven't done everything I wanted yet. There will be a release at some stage; but when only when it's really worth while to release something.

Thnx for all the hard work.
                                No problems. This is really a good project for working on things such as parsing script files. It helps me to learn about how to write my own scripting language. If anything else, it's great practice with C++, which I don't really do enough of.

Any alpha version to test out?
                                Not yet for the reasons above. The last time I released a project was UWindows2. I wound spending a lot of time debugging and fixing people's problems than I did with development.

Do you plan to make this Open Source?
                                I don't know yet, I imagine so at some stage; but perhaps with tightly regulated code drops so that all code written by third parties will have their code examined before it gets plugged in. I'll make that decision as the project matures.

Will this be compatible with Unreal Engine 2 games or even 1? If not I hope it'll be Open Source as I would try implement it myself if I still got interest by then.
                                I suppose some of the features would be compatible with UE2. But I'm not sure. Certainly if it goes open source, it will be much easier for other people to actively support this.

Comment

Working...
                                X