Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    he said on th e 3rd page:
    Does $0.00 sound like a good price? I've come to the decision that I will be making this 100% free; donation for those who really want to give us monies (which we are very appreciative for).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is looking very promising. I'll be continuing with Unreal Script (got the basics only atm) shortly, so this will come in handy. Thnx for all the hard work.
    Oh, and... will it be free?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I suppose there is no link to download a released version or beta version ???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow James that looks absolutely amazing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Solid Snake View Post
    Does $0.00 sound like a good price? I've come to the decision that I will be making this 100% free; donation for those who really want to give us monies (which we are very appreciative for).
    Well, thank you for this. But an idea... Make a solid and good program and then sell it to epic, to be included with udk.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    He will prolly post it when its more complete, prolly soon. : P and yeah some money made from this would be a nice reward.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Snake, I would atleast try to make a very little amount of money from this >.< like maybe £1 / 1$ per download for this!

But anyway, great work there man.

- Tubb

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Where do(can) we download it ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looking really good, I hope you are able to complete it. Good luck with it and thanks for making it free!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would sell it for 99 cents : P Snake

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looking good SolidSnake, keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks and great job !

Where do we download it ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Things have been pretty busy last couple of months, but I finally got round to updating the editor.

[shot]http://www.digitalconfectioners.com/images/UCStudio/UnrealscriptEditor-29-04-2011.png[/shot]

Variables are now parsed properly, which means I can do a bunch of stuff with them. For now it means I've correctly detected what a variable is, which means I can do smart things such as opening more convenient tools for different types of structs etc.

Parsing script is a tricky subject, and I've definitely gained an appreciation for people who compilers and parsers as their day job.

I've also put categories into the default properties to make it easier.

If it turns out to be as good as it looks and the price-range is affordable I wouldn't mind opening up the wallet for this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No update so far ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I agree with what Dr Bearhands said....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X