Sanctity Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Pleasure! Your success also helps my confidence in my game. Feels good when it begins to come together

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thx snipe........:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Real progress there man and love the Insomnis music !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok I fixed that...go to play for the first time without udk editor...looking sweet. Still gotta fix bugs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    At least I fixed one of the problems. Textures were not loading. But the game carats when the second level tries to load.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Finally got it to package...But still massive bugs
    Crashy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, Nawrot...Biw check out Sanctity Lost 2...its on my sig.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by evilmrfrank View Post
    At least you've stuck with it! Most people post a few pics at this quality and leave a week later giving up. Your work has definitely improved, just don't let ppl get you down :P
    ++1 to this.

Keep working on it. You are stubborn exception from rule here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You should take your time with it, no need to rush to release. Let it be done when it's done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks! I should be thinking about release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its looking better as you go! Keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Lord Nelson!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey this is looking better and better! Keep it up you are doing wonderfully!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Main Menu Update!

Sound by Insomnis

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've been reading through this post and I must say Kelt'ar you're inspiring to me. I've yet to make anything more than a tech demo in UDK, XNA, Unity3D, DarkBASIC, custom game engines I make etc. I constantly find myself making a bit of progress and switching because I'm too hard on myself and if I'm not others are. I wish I had your resolve, I can't wait to see where you go with this. You're amazing man.

Also, as a programmer trying to learn modeling, mapping, pretty much everything besides programming. I applaud your ability to not only design game assets but put them all together like that, I usually get hung up on so many things not being the way that I want that I fizzle out quick over them lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X