No announcement yet.

Sanctity Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least I fixed one of the problems. Textures were not loading. But the game carats when the second level tries to load.

Comment

Ok I fixed that...go to play for the first time without udk editor...looking sweet. Still gotta fix bugs

Comment

Real progress there man and love the Insomnis music !

Comment

Thx snipe........:

Comment

Pleasure! Your success also helps my confidence in my game. Feels good when it begins to come together

Comment

Testing out the game...Lots of work to be done, but we're close:

Comment

oooo thanks for an alpha(beta?) quick tour! From another dev pov, I know how much hard work you've put in to get where you are so far with your game.

Reminded me a bit of Deus Ex, same kinda feel sneaking, dodging and spookiness. It's gunna be tough getting past those dudes when they start shooting back. I like the atmospherics with mist, towers, buildings and the sea lapping quietly which invokes a 'what's around the mf corner!?' feeling. I guess I'm saying that although interaction with other team members and your mission are important, certainly, you've also made the space between those interactions mean something using the haunting atmospherics. That 'between' factor I hadn't really thought about before that much but you work that well.
                Also you know where to go through your map, but other players won't necessarily and it's good the route forward is pretty apparent -mountains at left, sea at right, then valley, but there's pro made games that fail at that basic step, where to next, and irritate their players no end.
                I hope you don't rush to release it before it's nicely polished... which can be soooo tempting. When you think of how far you've come and the effort -- a bit of extra time, polishing and thought will make all the difference.
                I mean the work you've done on the faces is impressive and that's not a huge thing but it makes a big difference.
                So don't go rushing, and thanks again for the inspiration that helps keep me going!

Comment

Ok guys, I have a pretty buggy and wip version ready to go (not sure if I even want to call it an alpha). But if you would like to give it a ride let me know. and I ill either post the link here or send it to you.

Comment

Jesus no reply to above.

Ok, I saw the Gears of war cam tut with taking cover. Do you guys think this will be something to add to the game?

Comment

refine what you have

Comment

Ok snipe..thx

Comment

nice to see some actual levels.looking good and well matched to your characters.its also good to see how other lone developers approach their work.
                          im certainly up for a bit of playtesting.

Comment

Thx gaz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks You its a good Job

Comment

Thanks Patrick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkpp

Comment

Working...
                                X