Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Sanctity Lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctity Lost

*First Post has been pushed to second.*
    *This post will be periodically updated and changed. Nothing is final;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sanctity Lost - Overview

In the distant future, A new planet has been discovered in our galaxy. The first expedition team discovered to
    their shock that it's habitable. almost like earth. Upon further exploration, a mineral with powerful properties
    was discovered. They called it Derrazine. Companies began vying for the rights to mine the mineral. Blue Cell and
    the Berrano corporations were given access to the minerals.
    50 years later, all contact with the mining outposts was lost. In a bid to discover the fate of the mining expedition,
    The EGB sent a team of agents to the planet.

Factions:
    EGB - Government of Earth.
    The Enturi -
    Enturi - Alien Species from the planet Khoum . They crashland on a moon of EGDP-939 and
    except for one, they want to use the human inhabitants as slave labor via mind control.
    Berrano - Multitasking corporation involved in manufacturing, Exploration.
    Blue Cell - Corporation mining in EGPD-939.
    Militia - Group of dissidents from all factions who are dissillusioned with the EGB.

VLogs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjhmE...ature=youtu.be

Updates
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBEQ...ature=youtu.be

Media

Enturi Guardian Model

[shot]http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/games/1/19/18188/thumb_620x2000/Invp01.jpg[/shot]

Enturi guardian concept
    Enturi skin
    Alexis model

Angelina Price
    Vladimir Drugov Model
    Carl Veil Model
    Carl Veil Concept
    Jessica Pride Model
    Jessica Price Concept

*Editing*

>>*Edit* These guys have been scrapped*Ok you guys were right...the proportions of the body was awful...SO I decided to redo the body for the boss characters:

>>Hey guys...I'm working a a little project...It's a 3rd person shooter. Don't have a good enough storyline to post yet. But I'd need some help with scripting so if anybody's interested, let me know...

Here's a vid of my progress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCpgvukOhvU

>Bump...Any scripters interested?

Comment

*Edit*: This has been scrapped*Here is a new boss character:

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... clown shoes.

Comment

Hahaha...funny. U know how to script?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
            Hahaha...funny. U know how to script?
            Kelt`ar not meaning to be nasty or anything, but with almost 600 views and just 1 other reply besides this one, I don`t think your gonna get any help, the best thing you can do is improve your modeling skills and texturing as there is alot of room for improvement here.

That being said its nice to see a custom character or two around in the development phase.

Hope you take my advice.

Comment

Moon Boots!

Comment

Dudes, I'm not looking to create the next gears of war here. I Just want to create a simple but fun to play game with my own Ideas and art style. Any help will be appreciated.

Comment

Hey Kelt'ar,

First of all, getting a working character, and your own weapon models in game and work is a solid techincal accomplishment that is nothing to be scoffed at.

A couple points on top of that:

1) Your original video doesn't really represent anything anyone can latch themselves upon. Sure you've nailed the above stated tech acheivement, but nothing gameplay-wise outside of opening any map in UDK and typing "behindview". Therefore, it's difficult to attract anyone to. You can call that a product of the system, cause I can stil recognizing all you've done here as quite a bit of work. I reckon, if you have more of a vision beyond this character, it'd be in your best interest to articulate it in this thread. This would be what you call your IDEAS. As you stated, but did not present.

2) Art style means a LOT more than one character. Honestly, you need have palette, shapes, culture, etc documented before you can throw around words like "style". As someone that's been there before, I can recognize that, of couse, you have this stuff figured out in your head. But, the people, they need to know before they leap in excitement.

Keep pushing your ideas, and let people know what you think. If they are hot, folks will attach themselves to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
                    but nothing gameplay-wise outside of opening any map in UDK and typing "behindview".
                    Actually that's a custom camera...The map is a test map obviously...but thx for the crits.

Comment

*Edit*: This has been scrapped*

Wip of the protagonist:

Comment

Bump...Here's the concept for the Leading character:

Comment

Another bump...Got her done...Here's some shots in Maya:

Comment

Ill help you work on this...just send me a pm

Comment

you need to study more on asset creation. check out:

cghub.com
                              cgtalk.com
                              polycount
                              gameartisan.com
                              and get some gnomon dvds you have a grasp on what to do but you need to get a firm grip on everything before you continue in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X