Kakubo Hide and seek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kakubo Hide and seek

So after a long time I finally decided to create this game on udk.

This is some ancient artwork. I might want to update some but it still a faily good approximation of the ambiance I'm looking for.

The game at the time was aimed to be on unity and most of the image are from that prototype.

The reason I was aiming unity was for the web browser and the service provide by dimerocker.

But since udk integrate steamwork I just came to think that maybe I should switch to UDK. Except from the terrain editor I really like the unreal engine toolset.

So this is the rough of what the game was looking on unity. It'll much better on udk thank to all the effect I have at disposition.

I'm working on the code at the moment. I finished an AI that actually check the surrounding in realtime and seek for hide out. the game is a hide seek but I'll announce the detail later, when I got a udk footage of something.

It looks good so far. If you are going for realism you may want to check on the human anatomy. (Her eyes are huge, her arms are weird too) But if that's what you are going for than more power to ya. Either way I'll keep an eye on this project.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Blades View Post
      It looks good so far. If you are going for realism you may want to check on the human anatomy. (Her eyes are huge, her arms are weird too) But if that's what you are going for than more power to ya. Either way I'll keep an eye on this project.

Good luck.
      You really can tell I'm not going for realism. Even this character is too realistic in my opinion if I have the Time I might go for something even more cartoony. Also it's not a girl but thxs for the crits

Comment

I say keep the character androgynous. It's kinda cool to guess whether it's a girl or boy, and, for some reason, I think it will build you fan-base amongst boys and girls.

Comment

Working...
        X