Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demo Reel Map Teaser [100% custom content]

Hey guys,

Just wanted to put up a little teaser of what I've been working on. 100% custom assets. I've been working on a demo reel for a while now, and level design is going to be one of the portions I'm featuring. The other is web/graphic design. I'll be sure to post the Reel when I've completed it, but for now here's a 3 shot teaser of my environment I've been working on. I wanted to keep it simple, and clean. I'm finished with this one, and I'm going to start on another one this sunday. I have to create a bit of concept art/draw out the layout, etc...

I've created custom content in UDK/UT3 before, but this is the first 100% custom level I've ever done.

So I hope you like the teaser, and you'll see it in action with all of it's effects once the Reel is done.

Sincerely,

-Illusive

Think the Blue is a little too powerful, it carries across the entire room I think (especially the third shot), the boxes need a touch more geometry and/or different lighting setup as they are kinda weirdly lit. I like it though, don't get me wrong. Did you use modular assets for it?

Comment

I wanted the light from the holographic to be more prominent. As for the boxes, what are you suggesting? I'm open to constructive criticism, but need a little more information.

And what do you mean by modular assets?

-Illusive

Comment

Working...
      X