First Person Platformer - N9KS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Person Platformer - N9KS

Hey everyone. I've just released a 3 level beta of my game: N9KS.

N9KS is a platformer in which paths are selected based on audio cues throughout the level.

http://www.indiedb.com/games/n9ks

You can download the game from IndieDB as well as from my own site:

www.jackmenhorn.com/n9ks/n9ksv0.2.zip

The visual style and gameplay is very spartan I know. As a musician learning UDK as I go I have chosen to make a game within my capabilities.

I have to take this build and redo a bit and include more sounds, branching paths and if I can figure out how, a much better character model.

I would love some constructive feedback!

I really like the idea and the feeling in your game, the seethrough-plattforms look really great!
    The only thing which really bothers me is that I accidentally cut about 99% of level 2 by turning around and walking the opposite direction at the start.
    I then started it again and found several more shortcuts.
    I dont know if you made them on purpose, but I think you should prevent people from skipping parts of the actual game.

I'm looking forward for more!

And try to post a few screenshots in here, maybe more people will give it a try.

Comment

hay, nice idea, im downloading right now and I'll let you know what I think, good luck

Comment

i downloaded your game and love it. i cant wait for you to do more work on it and i will totally get the final version. excellent job man and keep up the good work. keep me posted!

Comment

Working...
        X