Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Underground Tunnel (WIP)

Hi guys!

I'd like to share with you my second UDK scene. I'm doing this in my spare time so the progress is quite slow. It's still in WIP phase but I've reached that point when I need an objective view from all of you. So opinions, critics or questions are more than welcome.

You can find my history blog here: http://www.freshmindworkz.hu/wolverine/ppsection.html

The latest video about this scene is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL_xUfxBXJg

Go to the last page for update...

looks pretty AAA.
    I would love to see some high-res pictures. atleast 1280x1024 would be awesome.

Anyway, like I said everything is just awesome but one thing is bugging me.
    Is the blood changing place after some light on/off? For me it seems so.. also the Windowglass looks like behind it are many people with hoodies.
    Like the assasins creed guy. dunno.

Comment

I like this one. Went to your blog and looked at more pictures there too. Nice one!

Comment

This is turning out to be an amazing scene WolverineFRS. **** fine job!

Comment

Looks great. I can feel the atmosphere right on. Great job there. The lights are giving the whole scene a nice contrast.

What I'm missing, is overal contrast in the design. But as it's a work in progress, I can see by that.

The texturing is just top notch. I envy you there, haha. Wish I was that good.

Comment

Excellent Work!

Comment

Wow, that looks even better than Metro 2033. And I freaking loved that game...

Just blows everything I've been working on out of the water. **** you and your modelling abilities.

Comment

verry nice textures , the high poly for the train (on your blog) is also verry nicely done.

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

I made meatballs today...

Comment

Wow that looks cool and nasty. The texture reminds me of the old Freddy's face. Not the new one. This make for a great looking scarey game.

Comment

awsome meatballs ...lol

Comment

Yep the atmosphere is here

Comment

...a quick update.

The new capture is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkdriFlU9rI

Now, it's time to replace the default weapons to something else.

Comment

That looks fantastic. I get the feeling they're totally static with vertex based materials - considered going with a little bit of physics to give it more life?

Comment

Working...
                              X