Purple Flow - Trickjumping/Running project on UDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Flow - Trickjumping/Running project on UDK

Purple Flow Trickjumping/Running Map for a small project.

I've made this small portion of the level, decorated, balanced over and over, and finally decided to put together a short video. It's been a lot o fun, I must say.

Total work spent on the creation is about 2-3 hours, including the balancing. It was a quite fun project.

I'll probably continue doing something similar in the future, expand it, make multiple maps and eventually a small game out of it.

Have a peek at a video of it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB6uvd-2cJU

And don't spare your comments.

is it just on my end that the framerate in the video is really low?

Comment

Hm...

Not sure. Framrate for me is about 60 ingame, fraps dumps it down to about 20-30 during recording. Not sure if you have something worse than that... If you do, it's probably a problem on your side.

Comment

Like KZ but with better graphics

Comment

Look's like Mirrors Edge on acid, but I like it! Keep it up.

Comment

It's pretty.

Comment

Reminds me of a Source mod called Kreedz Klimbing, you should check it out (:

Comment

Love the concept, I'm kind of a movement *****. Cool start, my only suggestion would be to use wall dodging, it's kind of the ultimate "trick running" setup, makes it sort of parkour'ish. Cool!

Comment

ROFL the last section 1:00 to 1:11 your doing old style CS bunny hoppoing :P love it, nice art style

Comment

Working...
                  X