Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Megatokyo-2041

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megatokyo-2041

Edit
    This thread is now 'showing off' the progress of the Megatokyo-2041 game by Jade Phoenix Studios.

Old Post
    Hi, I'm the character modeler for the MegaTokyo game.

Here is the concept of the character I'm working on at the moment.

I've only done the legs as of now and I will be updating

Ok, that's one hellofastart Bud! I like it, will you be modeling the belt seperately? Or Will be the bottom part of the torso region?

Comment

Nah, everything will be one thing, unless you need it as different parts like UT3, I can easily split everything.

Comment

Isn't that the guy from ghost in the shell?

Comment

Well he is from an anime, but not that one, I've forgotten what it's called.

Comment

Lol wut??

Originally posted by zoltanjr View Post
            Isn't that the guy from ghost in the shell?
            no no No NO! (LOL) Man, everyone asks that, "Is that Batou?" No He's Leon McNichol (レオン・マクニコル,) Leon was a semi frustrated, stressed out but always the dedicated officer, leaning with tendencies to rush in action w/o thinking of the outcome first. After hard work and diligence on advancing thru the ranks of the normal police force, Leon sees himself as the protector of his country and was promoted to the ranks of The Advanced Police Force of Voomer Crimes Division.

While investigating these crime scenes in progress a Team of female vigilantes dubbed the Knight Sabers came in beat the steel out the voomers and took off leaving the scene. Leon and his police partner Daley Wong who both didn't like the vigilant nature of the Knight Sabers when they jumped into took over the scene then left the scene to leave Leon and what team was there to clean up the mess and answer to his superiors on what happened. Frustrating huh? *Smirks*

Does that help explain a little of who he is?

Comment

Originally posted by Jade-Phoenix View Post
              no no No NO! (LOL) Man, everyone asks that, "Is that Batou?" No He's Leon McNichol (レオン・マクニコル,) Leon was a semi frustrated, stressed out but always the dedicated officer, leaning with tendencies to rush in action w/o thinking of the outcome first. After hard work and dilgence on advancing thru the ranks of the normal police force, Leon sees himself as the protector of his country and didn't like the vigilant nature of the Knight Sabers when they came into to take over where the ADP could have finished off.

Does that help explain a little bit?
              Calm down buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Muffins View Post
                Calm down buddy.
                wha? Just explaining who he is, that's all. I get asked that when I draw at work as well "Oooo That looks like ..... and its someone entirely different." XD lol.

Comment

Ok it's update time, just done the shirt/body/neck. Next I will be modeling the jacket, so its gonna cover up the missing polies.

Comment

That is indeed coming along. The Jacket will be tricky. I'll see what I can find on how to do both sides of the jacket so when its on the model the back of the model doesn't show through.

Comment

Megatokyo is an online comic strip, www.megatokyo.com. Leon there is from Bubblegum Crisis 2041. (One of my fav animes)

Comment

Unproportianl

Good work
                        Though it's a bit unproportional. The lower parts of the legs should be longer.

Comment

Ah bubblegum crisis thats the 1 hes from! Coudn't remember it. That was a good show. Too bad it got really stupid towards the end though

Comment

Originally posted by SageHunter View Post
                            Good work
                            Though it's a bit unproportional. The lower parts of the legs should be longer.
                            Thanks, I shall lengthen it a bit more then.

Comment

Ok, I've finished the jacket now. Time to do the hardest part (well for me that is) the head.

Comment

Working...
                              X