No announcement yet.

[Slowed, not really Canceled] Game i got made so far WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres supposed to be intro credits and some ppl tlaking on the radio during that start :[ but havent gotten to that yet :]

Comment

I like it so far, and the details i like too :]

Comment

the intro cinematic scene was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME IT WAS THE BEST CINEMATIC SCENE i have ever see
        and plz how did you add the custom player mesh

Comment

I used one of dennys animation rigs to animate the character in MAYA, and imported it in to the human male animation assets, and what not to use in game and to use for the cinematic hehe and thanks :]

Comment

It's nice to see some cinematic sequence done with the rig, nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              It's nice to see some cinematic sequence done with the rig, nice work!
              Your rig is extremely useful hehe i stumbled across your rig when i was just tryna look for help on skinning hehe :}

Thanks for the rig!

Comment

UPDATE Please view first post.

Comment

I really like how detailed the car is looking so far! great job =]

Comment

I was just wondering what kind of game this will be. Horror? Shooter?

Comment

im thiking horror as the game progresses

Comment

theagent you game looks REALLY GOOD you need any help with your game?

Comment

HAHA , i really appreciate the offer, but this is a personal learning project that me and my gf are working on, only help i need is just voices which Repent and his freind are currently working on, I am doing this to learn all around everything that needs to be done to create a game :]

Comment

I decided to cancel this project for now, as i am more interested in a more cartoonish game, as im tired of the realistic thing. For now im inspired to to create a cute game, i can call this game that i was working on a good practice and a fun experience.

Comment

i believe if you would've carried on with this project you could've had something.
                              looked interesting at first.
                              it's ashamed it's cancelled,but that's your decision.

Comment

Im still kinda working on it behind the scene, i made alot of progress, however ima work slowly on it, so no worries :] this is a more serious project, and school is is taking over and im working on projects for school, so ill show th eprogress of that here instead, and show the progress of this a little later

Comment

Working...
                                X