[Slowed, not really Canceled] Game i got made so far WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    the intro cinematic scene was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME IT WAS THE BEST CINEMATIC SCENE i have ever see
    and plz how did you add the custom player mesh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like it so far, and the details i like too :]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    theres supposed to be intro credits and some ppl tlaking on the radio during that start :[ but havent gotten to that yet :]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very nice... although for a majority of the cinematic.... nothing appears to be happening, all you're doing is looking at the sun and space station. Other than that, very, very, nice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update 2: added a cinematic after you click play also some motion blur that im tweaking around which i finally got working there are no voices in the cinematic yet although there is supposed to be, although im waiting on Repent for that so here is the video : CLICK HERE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am soon going to release an update of the intro cinematic guys so keep a look out :]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool.This is pretty nice Agent. Just keep up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you need any modeling tips or have any question at all, please feel free to do so, me and most of the others here are all willing to help.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My name is Maria and I am a new user to all this haha I am determined to learn the ropes, I'm okay at drawing started to model simple objects such as stairs and whatever haha Hopefully I won't annoy anyone with questions, I ask A LOT of them =] Right now I'm using Maya and Mudbox to create simple models and helping (when i can) TheAgent with his game =] He's my boyfriend aka (future fiance hehe) He's my inspiration, he really works hard on his games =]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TheFemaleAgent View Post
    I like the graphics in your game =] I think you are doing an awesome job even though you don't think so; obviously your losing against the odds, i mean so far everybody is liking it, keep up the awesome work =]
    My fiance finally made it in the Forums and can post :]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like the graphics in your game =] I think you are doing an awesome job even though you don't think so; obviously your losing against the odds, i mean so far everybody is liking it, keep up the awesome work =]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=709356

Got it from here however i tweaked a bunch of stuff

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Your Camera looks sweet !? If you used a tutorial for it could you link me please !?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks for the help

Leave a comment:

Working...
X