Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty nice.

Comment

mean thats very nice but how the great of the big god you make the custom HUD and custom weapons? i have already animated my weapon in 3ds max and imported to udk with the actor x plugin and created the materials and animset but i no know how to start to create the code so i need helpppp

Comment

search for geodavs tutorials he has a lot of videos on creating custom weapons vehicles and and many other things, I extended my gun from linkgun and just replaced the mesh with mine and went on from there, as for the hud its just a UI scene for now.

As a matter of fact heres the link http://sites.google.com/site/ut40kmo...ideo-tutorials

Comment

thanks for the help

Comment

Your Camera looks sweet !? If you used a tutorial for it could you link me please !?

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=709356

Got it from here however i tweaked a bunch of stuff

Comment

Sweet, thanks.

Comment

I like the graphics in your game =] I think you are doing an awesome job even though you don't think so; obviously your losing against the odds, i mean so far everybody is liking it, keep up the awesome work =]

Comment

Originally posted by TheFemaleAgent View Post
                    I like the graphics in your game =] I think you are doing an awesome job even though you don't think so; obviously your losing against the odds, i mean so far everybody is liking it, keep up the awesome work =]
                    My fiance finally made it in the Forums and can post :]

Comment

My name is Maria and I am a new user to all this haha I am determined to learn the ropes, I'm okay at drawing started to model simple objects such as stairs and whatever haha Hopefully I won't annoy anyone with questions, I ask A LOT of them =] Right now I'm using Maya and Mudbox to create simple models and helping (when i can) TheAgent with his game =] He's my boyfriend aka (future fiance hehe) He's my inspiration, he really works hard on his games =]

Comment

If you need any modeling tips or have any question at all, please feel free to do so, me and most of the others here are all willing to help.

Comment

Cool.This is pretty nice Agent. Just keep up.

Comment

I am soon going to release an update of the intro cinematic guys so keep a look out :]

Comment

Update 2: added a cinematic after you click play also some motion blur that im tweaking around which i finally got working there are no voices in the cinematic yet although there is supposed to be, although im waiting on Repent for that so here is the video : CLICK HERE

Comment

very nice... although for a majority of the cinematic.... nothing appears to be happening, all you're doing is looking at the sun and space station. Other than that, very, very, nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X