Figment - prototype for game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figment - prototype for game

UPDATE: took the demo down was just testing. Will post it back once I have more to show. Thanks again for the positive feedback.\

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a link to a game/test I did in UDK. I hesitate to explain it...only to say it is a test and very much an out of focus mess. But it is at least something to share. I will be refining it and trying to bring it together.

CAUTION: Once you get to the " atoms " stage and the game says " I am atoms " ...that is it. I don't have anything past that. So stop playing

Here are 2 screenshots...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y4uyjh...ll-figment.exe

Big thanks to the forums. Have learned so much. Second...thanks to UDK....i feel so empowered by the unreal software.

Would love to hear what anyone thinks about game

Originally posted by firsttotheegg View Post
    I hesitate to explain it...
    and that's why I hesitate to try it

Comment

personaly.. no screens or video is no-try for me..

Comment

okay updated with 2 screenshots. I honestly don't want to attract to much attention by posting video etc. This thing is very rough. I want people to experience it polished but I want to see how the installer/packager works for everyone.

Comment

Screenshot links are broken

Comment

huh? they work fine for me. I uploaded them to media fire....let me try some other links they gave me....okay...I embedded them in the website...you should be able to see it.

Comment

It was very . . . interesting. I think you're off to a fantastic start and I hope to see a more complete product soon. I think that it still has a long way to go, but it's pretty intriguing.

One thing, though. While you're going around collecting atoms I had no idea what to do. Was it just a timer, or was I doing things without realizing it? I thought the interaction with the atoms was very well done.

Good job overall.

Comment

That first screenshot looks like sperm.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Muffins View Post
                  That first screenshot looks like sperm.
                  I implore you to check the OP's forum name and draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Awesome great job its very original and very well made im looking forward for complete version

Comment

Originally posted by immortius View Post
                      I implore you to check the OP's forum name and draw your own conclusions.
                      Hmm. I see.

Comment

great guys! thanks...going to take it down now. Like you guys said...it is very unfinished. I just wanted a few people to play it and to make sure it ran. Now I will spend next 6 months finishing it Will post up screenshots as a I go.

Thanks everyone who played it and the feedback received.

Comment

sounds like a game about having sex and being born

Comment

lol...that is a part of it...about .1%. A small fraction of the gameplay. good guess though

Comment

Sperm Racing !?

Comment

Working...
                              X