WIP RTS Game Prototype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    haha I hope not or my own project is dead, only started it after saw sarcen stated he didn't want to release his code for everybody to rape and cannibalize :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any progress so far ??

I think you can at least release the source of what you have done so far to help the community

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome prototype you've got going on there, like others have said the superweapon camera was also cool. Looking forward to seeing more!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice, dude!
    I mean, it's not much for raw visuals yet, but everything flows so nicely; the shots land where they're supposed to, the foot soldiers move around nicely and get out of each other's way in groups, etc, and I rather like the superweapon cutscene.

In short: very nice so far, good work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey maybe you'll be interested to help me with this one?or if you like we could use the ideas for the RTS
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=716027

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hello,

I have a simple question. Do you use any pawn for the controller ? I was wondering how you did that.

anyway this is awesome work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is the best I've seen done with the UDK so far.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Crazy man. Nice job already

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah really impressive work ! Keep going

Leave a comment:

• replied
    few reasons? pshh.

but no wish to redirect the thread, awesome work sarc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    arent you part of AFF Planetstorm team... if im right(if im wrong please correct me) you are probably one of the few reasons they did so well. But good job on this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great work
    I think you're going in the right way with this
    Keep up the good work
    Personally I don't really like RTS games,only some like Starcraft and the CNC series.But I would really like to see an RTS game with UE3 ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WOWWWW!!! Like i said in the previous posts.. you are my god!! GOD! Anybody that knows scripting that well deserves that status.. shold be little icon next to your name in the forum..

I take it you have professional experience with unreal engine?
    I recently got my first custom game working - you know the basic "class my extends GameInfo; DefaultProperties{}.. and that was blast for me!!! Cant imagine how it must be for you to be able to code entire RTS game..

GOD!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really cool, I love RTS's

Great job so far, looking forward to where this goes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dude....... you are my hero!! Do you have a lot of experience with unreal and unrealscript or are you, like many of us new to it (but very good)?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X