Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Logging

Short introduction:

Hello im new here but here is my extreme logging wip.Hope you like.

The design / gameplay in general:

Well this game is about the extreme log haulers.It covers many different terrains and lets you drive hundreds of different trucks.It also always you to get out og your truck and walk around,customize your own character,and the big major one MULTIPLAYER.The first truck driving game with multiplayer.

The art:
    TRUCKS HERE

The trucks is only at 4k polys.

This will be about what your view looks like.

SCENERY OBJECTS-Not drivable.

That's an... interesting concept.

Comment

Thanks i hoped it to be.Its never been done.

Comment

Well there was that one trucker game but that totally sucked. Are/were you a logger?

Comment

No i wasnt.My dad drives trucks for a living and i love them and computers.LOl so i put 1 end to the other and came up with the idea to learn game making and here i am lol.I have uncles who were though.

Comment

lol sounds like fun matey keep us posted .Nice start btw.

Comment

My family used to own a logging company. But then the economy stopped. I worked with them a few times when I was in high school, but I wasn't strong enough to carry the chainsaw all day so that didn't work out very long.

Comment

my brothers both worked in the logging woods, and my dad is a foreman millwright at a saw mill, and i used to work atthe same sawmill before i got in the game industry so i find this amusing and neat

Comment

Can we tip the log truck over and cause our load of logs to spill over a highway, disrupting traffic for untold hours? Cuz I always wanted to do that in real life, but I think it would be illegal.

To actual contribute to the conversation though, is the game mostly focused strictly as a driving game or do you get to cut down trees and stuff? Or like take out a chainsaw and go on a massacre (in the Northeast, to avoid copyright infringements of course)? I think that might be kinda cool for a while, although it might get really not that much fun too. Unless you can tip them onto house and cars, because no matter how weird the gameplay is, it's always fun to break stuff.

Comment

Man butches of people on here that do logging.Ha ha well um ill keep you all updated.Btw i need help on this game ive done everything so far by myself.So if i can get any ue3 helpers or modelers it would be wanderfull.And ill try to make that happen i want to make this game as real as possible.

Comment

Be sure to have cheap trucker hotels and a CB so you can be like the psychopath in Joy Ride!

Comment

Only haul logs.Sry.And yes ill make sure that stuff is in there.And u wont be staying in hotels its about log hauling they drive day cabs cause they dont haul logs for miles.Just run to the mountain crab logs drive for like 2 hours to the mill and drive back to mountain for more logs.

Comment

Oh. Well... theoretically they COULD haul for miles right?

Comment

yes thanks

Comment

ahaha yaaassss
                              i was just watching my fav show Ax Men

Comment

Working...
                              X