• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much much better

To much yellow-ish tone, but it is personal thing

good job

Comment

mkandersson - Yeah, I haven't decided on what I want it to say. I might make an actual sign to go on the wall or I might leave it as text....I haven't decided yet.

Nikola - I'm still struggling with the color and lighting. It's a combo of the sky, sunlight, and post process color tone settings. The sky has to be painted to have more color variation....that's one of the issues. I think the color tone of the main direct light source is fine. The post process color settings need to be changed so that the other colors in the scene pop. Currently, everything is just sort of melding together. I want the blues to pop.

I'm currently in the process of creating the rooms that are off the side of the hallway. Also, I'm making a list of props to place in the halls and outside. I'll post more pics when the rooms are finished.

Comment

really liking this well done

Comment

I've been watching this thread from the start and it looks fantastic.

However, i'm no artist, best I ever got was a c- (Uk grade, basically a -get lost) but there seems to be something "wrong?" with the first 10 - 15 seconds. The room with the dna helix in it just feels sorta out of place. I dunno, I have no idea what makes me feel like that about that section.

Comment

Hi there, I have been watching this thread for some time now, and have only just decided to register to give you my support. This is looking really good! Similar to what I am aiming to achieve, yet more darker and with a little more grunge.

Keep up the good work my friend! This is looking spectacular.

Comment

marilol -
              The room with the dna helix in it just feels sorta out of place. I dunno, I have no idea what makes me feel like that about that section.
              Good point. It is indeed different from the rest of the facility, not architecturally, but texture-wise. The walls have white panels while the rest of the facility is a little industrial. This is the main entrance, so I want it to tell the story about what this place is. I'll rework this area and post some pics for comments soon.

Rheq - Thanks and good luck with your level. Don't hesitate to post pics for comments. The only way to get better is to make mistakes and get opinions from others. Sometimes I'll throw something together just to get feedback. It helps me think critically about what I'm working on. Even if someone tells me it sucks then at least it validates my suspicions. Then I can take it in another direction.

Comment

Working...
              X