Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little mock up i did...

http://vimeo.com/8344320

Any animators, concept artists, SFX artists, 3d artists or scripters out there fire me a PM we could do with some help on this!

Comment

Thats just wikked...

Comment

Exactly what kind of gameplay are we talking about here, exploration, combat, multiplayer DM?

Comment

Cant really say that as i dont want other folks taking ideas now do I but cheers.

Comment

just be ready for ppl comparing you to AFF planetstorm or something. People like to compare other peoples work to guess what other peoples work lol.

Comment

I like OP's planets, really nice stuff, so I thought I'd post this here.

A while back (like 2 years ago) my buddy and I were working on a now dead game for a competition. We were creating cutesy little planets with a cartoony look. So I wrote a random planet generator that queried a database of textures and some random perlin noise maps... I'd soften the perlin noise maps (so they didn't look absurd) and layer the textures to get all kinds of different planets:

Comment

cool lordofduct i like em!

Hboybowen- nahh its cool the game is a lot simpler than planetstorm trust me, and Id be happy if that was the case anyhow they are a good team!

Jody

Comment

Just watched your little mockup, looks fantastic man. The ship came out beautifully.

danimal

Comment

Working...
                  X