• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It reminds me of a bee.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Eildalior! Heres some more work on the high poly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice work on shader. I like so much the second on the first page. I like when the work it is not like the reality... Fantastanic and futurist work.
    Grat, have a good continuation !!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    your right i didnt even notice although its far enough off it to not be plagiarism id say

Jody

Leave a comment:

• replied
    neat ship, tho it seems ifi you remove the wings it reminds me a lot of slave 1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks guys really apreciate the help and comments!

KazeoHin - I think ill have to PM you about your ideas a bit later, Im not sure about the fractal texture you speak of

Also instead of starting a new thread this i thought id post some other work for this project in this one...

Jody

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good start!

my suggestion: Use an If statement to sharpen up the edges of the vertex painting, maybe add a high-frequency fractal texture to the vertex shading output to add some tiny-scale variation. The edges of the 'land' and 'water' are WAY too fuzzy and smooth. Other than that, this looks purely awesome!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thats pretty awsome matey well done...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heres a couple of vids of it working just to show the animation. These all use the same vertex painting but with different vertex painting you could get even more interesting results

www.jodygallagher.co.uk/Files/Demo2.mp4

www.jodygallagher.co.uk/Files/Demo.mp4

Lemme know if the links work!

Jody

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hboybowen - Yes deffinatly! I do want to get it finished and implemented into my own project first though if thats not too rude of me... :S

If anyone has any requests for similair shaders i could prob have a crack at them if its not to time consuming.

Jody

Leave a comment:

• replied
    are you releasing it for others eventually?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really like it, good work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    fallingbrickwork - Cheers mate.

Hboybowen - Yeh ill be using it in a game.. but i plan to have it open enough to use in any projects.

TheSpaceMan - you already can do that its all built in to the shader check out bellow... You can pretty much do any colour/strenth ect.

Rhinokio - That could well be the guy ill have to give him a heads up at some point!

Any other sugestions are wellcome!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i believe virtuosic http://boards.polycount.net/showthre...=planet+shader and
    http://www.vimeo.com/7323255 he's always on polycount pimping crazy shaders,
    yours looks nice as well

Leave a comment:

Working...
X