No announcement yet.

Planet shader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome tuts, any chance you're going to make the other ones with voice overs as well? I'm particularly intersted in the texturing parts since that's what I'm newest to and following exactly what's going on in photoshop can be a little tough. Appreciated regardless, very nice!

danimal

Comment

Its tough finding some time to do the voice overs but ill try and do some over the hollidays for you! cheers mate.

jody

Comment

Originally posted by gokzor View Post
        Its tough finding some time to do the voice overs but ill try and do some over the hollidays for you! cheers mate.
        Oh sure, we're all taking it easy over the break, was just curious if we could get some more voice overs. Otherwise you can't really read the text so it's like watchin some guy work which is cool but ...

Right now I'm cheating and just doing a quick paint up in Zbrush with poly painting, but you're doing the more traditional work-flow along with some nice little tricks and tips that'd it'd be fun to follow. Whenever you get the chance, it's all good if its not until the new year. Cheers

danimal

Comment

Dont wanna start a new thread and this is all for the same project anyhow...

More spaceship/robot work

Jody

Comment

small update

Comment

Wow, love the ship.

Comment

With about five minutes of tweaking the shader I was able to make a very cool looking land/ocean borders. PM me and I'll send you the file, Gokzor.

Comment

Yeh sure fire it to my email adress ill have a look, but to be honest for the game i was creating the soft slightly shadowed edge to the terain was what i was looking for. But looks good man i like it!

Comment

Some work on the high poly for this new ship. Hope no one minds a wip thread like this ?

Comment

Originally posted by gokzor View Post
                      Some work on the high poly for this new ship. Hope no one minds a wip thread like this ?
                      Ships looks very good, wish I could do stuff like that in 3ds but dont have the slighest idea how.

Comment

thanks man its not hard just work at it! There are plenty amazing artists out there you should have a look around polycount and games artisans!

Comment

i must admit very impressive and very fast

Comment

Amazing stuff !

Also, thank you for your tutorials ! Very helpfull !

Comment

looking great nice..pump the wip shots out ...great too watch the progress.

Comment

Cheers guys

geodav - Thanks for the kind words man! i have been told i work fast before i dont think i do though... well i dont rush anything i dont think...

S ha d - thanks and no probs!

DELTATHUND3R - ill keep them coming

Jody

Comment

Working...
                                X