• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    How does this grab you... better?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I do understand what you mean about the shapes.. but my thinking behind it was thats the "aesthetic" this race has. Im going to do a few races, and do a few different looks to them... unless it just looks "out of place or wrong".... hmm

Jody

Leave a comment:

• replied
    one thing about the ship that kinda bugs me is its really loaded with squares and rectangles, i'd try and get some more interesting shapes,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cheers guys, a few have pointed out the fact that the wires stand out a bit too much so i have two different wings now and the top ones are plain.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The ship is - if I may say this on these forums "kick-***"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, thats some pretty awesome stuff. Even though it looks nothing like it the ship reminds of Serenity from Firefly for some reason

Leave a comment:

• replied
    love ya hardsurface model matey ya wipped that up pretty quickly well done..Nice texture style aswell.
    Any tutorial is a good tutorial..I dont use maya or max but a tut would be interesting.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    right thanks! the shader isnt that complex if you can make a game you can make the shader or you can wait!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i dont rly care about the ship nee that shader more than anything ^__^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im thinking about making a tutorial. Creating a model from scratch and getting it into unreal.. would there be any real need for one?

Oh yeh and feel free to crit the ship i can take it

Jody

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well i would like the shader to be perfect first... i have a few more things i want to add to it first hopefully this weekend.

I used Max8, photoshop for the ship thats all.

Jody

Leave a comment:

• replied
    and what all did you use in your ship creation

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when are you releasing the shader i need one to create a procedural universe im doing with UDK

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nearly finished this i think...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Think im about done with the high poly...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X