Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Action-Adventure-RPG style prototype.. UPDATED..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fallen667 View Post
    daxfrost: Im using Maya.. and i know how you feel, to be a coder and trying to model stuff, it'll take me months to get anywhere with the whole UnrealScript thingy but i can model props in no time (and then some more time for tweaking)
    I thought so because I knew most of those meshes were no where in the db I reckon it will be a more difficult task for me to become artistic (if at all!) but then again coding is second nature, and i cant understand what it feels like to not grasp it anymore

Comment

I think you should break up the assets a little more. The stone walls have cracks, so why not bust up the walls more to create a better silhouette?

Comment

really good job man.

Comment

looks fantastic!
          how did you hide the cursor? n00b question i know, but nothing i do seems to work

Comment

looking great... i like the style. One thing i noticed, idk if its the video or not but it seems that the exposure in your scene seems to be very high. When you first ran under that high balcony, you could see the shadows sketch out. No a huge prob cus it was only there for a second but i thought i would point it out.

Comment

Maaaan, if those skulls can be knocked over and kicked along the ground I think you've got an instant gem on your hands.

Comment

How are you doing the circle surrounding the player where it adjusts to the terrain? I am looking to something similar, just can't seem to get it.

Comment

warlord57: on page 3 there is a small screenshot.. its decalactormovable attached via kismet..

Comment

Hay fallen667, I have been playing around with UDK for awhile now and am looking for taking on a project. I don't know much about scripting but I am a pretty decent level designer, and a professional story/quest writer and can put in 10-15 hours a week. I am also good at making game design documents. I am relatively unknown in this forum but for most of my past work has been in RC(realm crafter). Thanks for reading and I hope your project succeeds with or without me.

Comment

very nice meshes man and a good level conzept

Comment

Working...
                      X