Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Action-Adventure-RPG style prototype.. UPDATED..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action-Adventure-RPG style prototype.. UPDATED..

Hi,
    i decided to start a thread with progress on my environment for a "prototype" im working on.. yes, i started with the environment, not the actual gameplay - im a designer!
    Anyway.. here are the latest screens..
    Lighting is done in 5min, there is alot of stuff that is there just as a placeholder.. but i do like the small skull pile
    And i made pickable crystals!!!! In kismet!! Wihuu, im getting good at this. But crystals are too cliche so, they'll have to go eventualy

Here it is.. hope you like

SMALL UPDATE: there is a video of it uploaded.. its crappy but i dont know how to do better and dont have time to learn how to do the whole Youtube casting stuff.. so.. here it is:

http://kitri.si/slike/PF01.html

very impressive! a lot of potencial !

Comment

Holy **** that is amazing, I am hoping to do something similar, though with a completely different design but its just a walk through rpg type thing until I learn more.

Did you create everything? textures/models?

Comment

It certainly is looking beautiful. Kudos and keep up the good work. This certainly has potential.

It would be nice to see some video or a playable build! Just to see how it all flows.

Comment

**** the lighting on that level sure is Purdy. lol
          It already looks like something I would instantly want to play.

BTW you did Kickass job on designing the level assets.

Comment

Dude nice, i am really wanting to make an RPG like this... you should write a tutorial on making things like this from creating assets - placing things fluently so it looks good...
            Nice job... you should put out a playable Demo.

Comment

Really loving this Fallen, great art style/asset quality. noticed some lighting artifacts in there but its looking really good! Could use someone like you at Crystal Core

Comment

I'm loving the look of this. Really nice graphical style. Great work indeed!

Regards,
                Matt.

Comment

Very nice.
                  At the moment is it clickable momvent or aer you still using the WASD keys. (Assuming your Paen is derived from UTPawn?)

-LW

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen667 View Post
                    Hi,
                    i decided to start a thread with progress on my environment for a "prototype" im working on.. yes, i started with the environment, not the actual gameplay - im a designer!
                    Don't you mean your are an artist? The designers job is exactly that, the gameplay. Looks nice by the way.

Comment

Awesome job Looks great :3

Comment

Small update: there is a video of it uploaded.. its crappy but i dont know how to do better and dont have time to learn how to do the whole Youtube casting stuff.. so.. here it is:

http://kitri.si/slike/PF01.html

atm im still using WASD, im really hoping somebody will release "ready-to-use" solution for RPGs (clicking and stuff..)
                        There is alooooot of problems with shading, lights etc and ALL of it is really just a test of how assets work together etc, its not ment to be a level or something..
                        anyway.. have a look.. if you wanna wait for movie to load heheee

Psycho_Sam: Im actualy a designer (graphic..) so i always say designer, didnt mean game designer in this case

Comment

Watched the video, very nice, Cant wait to see what else you pull off.

Comment

good work, looks very cool

Comment

Looks great! How did you get the effect under the player?

Comment

Working...
                              X