Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

BREDY - available on the app store!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic BREDY - available on the app store!

BREDY - available on the app store!

BREDY

It’s your job to save save the sliced bread! Stop them from being eaten by simply matching the monster’s colors to survive their jaws. BREDY is a fast paced high scoring endless game with simple art style. do you know what red and yellow make? if that voice inside your head whispered Orange then congratulations, you passed with flying colors! now lets do it again but faster and faster until it all becomes a nausea inducing rainbow.

App store download
    BREDY Facebook page

Trailer

Screenshots

• replied
    Great work on your app! Is it only for Apple IOS? Or does platform support for this app extend to Android and/or Windows Phone as well? If not, are you planning on extending platform support somewhere in the future?

Overall, the app looks very simple yet fun to play. I like how the edges are crisp and clear on my device. It also brings a challenge, which I like as well. Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope this game of yours will prosper.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X