Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Real Riders out now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Riders out now!

Tactil Arts introduces its first product, Real Riders.

A bike simulator for mobiles and tablets based on real physics. First released on IOS, but developed for all mobile platforms. Free to play and with no banners or adverts that makes you want to smash the phone. Our plan is to be kind with our customers, both players and advertisers.

Real Riders features awesome graphics, high speeds, and a fluid gameplay. But we still have much more to offer in the coming releases.

More maps and game modes, bike & rider customization, tricks , map editor, multiplayer, splitscreen, cross platform scoreboards and much more!

Real Riders is a UDK game, and we are proud of it. We thank all the comunity for your tips in the forums, specially tegleg. Just UDN isn't enough documented.

We hope you like it! 9000 downloads in 5 days in the App Store.

We really appreciate your feedback on the App Store, we are a small studio and you can make the difference.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/real...l=es&ls=1&mt=8

www.tactilarts.com

pues felicidades Felipe, la verdad que me ha sorprendido y me da mucho gusto que hayan logrado su objetivo

Comment

Congrats!
      Lol Chosker,no sabia qua hablas castellano xd.

Comment

just tried it and its a pretty nice game
        and thanks, glad i could help

btw a checkpoint system would do no harm, rather than reloading the entire level.

Comment

Originally posted by majic12 View Post
          Congrats!
          Lol Chosker,no sabia qua hablas castellano xd.
          No kidding SN... Chosker you dark horse
          Depues tres anos en Sur America mi espanol equal un burro!
          (Note to self: stop spending so much time on game engines)...

Comment

Working...
          X