Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

My Sci-Fi TPS game A Few Days Left release now!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Sci-Fi TPS game A Few Days Left release now!!!

Hi Community,

After used and learned udk 3 years my first Sci-Fi TPS game A Few Days Left finally release, Please check it out
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/a-fe...4751?ls=1&mt=8

Good news, Our Game have been recommended as Best New Game in AppStore

I like the rightmost photo the most, its by far the most interesting... I'd put that one first...

Comment

I like it but the blond guy resembles too much Albert Wesker from resident evil.Even some of it powers and look.Woud be curious how will the publick accept the character.Still a very nice game.Congrats!

Comment

that is a well put together trailer,not to mention the actual game.very well done.

Comment

Thanks @frankit Apple reject our screenshots because of violence.So we even can't have the pic with our hero take the weapons
          Originally posted by frankit View Post
          I like the rightmost photo the most, its by far the most interesting... I'd put that one first...

Comment

Ha Ha..Thank you @majic 12 you got me. Albert Wesker give us the idear to create this Boss.but I am sure after you play the game It will give you different impression
            Originally posted by majic12 View Post
            I like it but the blond guy resembles too much Albert Wesker from resident evil.Even some of it powers and look.Woud be curious how will the publick accept the character.Still a very nice game.Congrats!

Comment

Thanks for your feedback @gaz661,the game have been recommended by AppStore as best new game,Players really give us many positive feedbacks.

Comment

Working...
              X