Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Kung Fu Superstar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the compliments on the trailer, everyone. Means a lot to us.
    And I'm glad to hear people like the environments.

Comment

Glad to see the trailer released! =)

Comment

Wow, excellent job. Congratulations. Except the characters. In my opinion, they are extremely bad (Im sorry)

Comment

Wow, very impressive. Great work!

Comment

Stunning! If only I had a xbox ^^... and I wouldn't say the characters are bad. The comic style just doesen't fit in this great realistic environment...

Comment

awesome video! is it a kinect game?

Comment

very impressive work ...

Comment

Great twist at the end of the trailer - didn't see that one coming

Comment

Characters aren't too good than enviroment. BUT, I would play this game and love it. Better than many famous corps....
                    Good job, guys!

Comment

This blew my mind. Great work!!!

Comment

I don't think these characters are bad they are just made to look like anime/cartoon characters rather than realistic humans, but the main character is of lower quality than the others, maybe he is still using a concept model? The mais character made me remember of the game Mini Ninjas.

Comment

Amazing, keep up the good work, did you create the models in 3d max, Or maya, or maybe a different program, anyway outstanding work

Comment

@Fi5h1fishy
                            I wasn't the one who created the assets, so I couldn't say for certain. One of the environment artists browses these forums though so he might comment.

And thanks for all the kind words on the project, everyone. We appreciate it.

Comment

A couple quiet months here, but not without reason.

Kung Fu Superstar is now up on Kickstarter!

http://kck.st/YmpVQG

I'd appreciate it if you could take a look! We have worked very hard on it and are happy to share what we've accomplished so far. So take a look at the pitch video if you have the time and consider backing us if you'd like! Even if it's not your cup of tea, spreading the word and helping get the word out would be greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy.

Comment

BUMPING IT FOR THE AMAZING WORK! Yay for Kinesthetic!

Comment

Working...
                                X