Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Phase - Blinky's Adventure is now on the App Store!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phase - Blinky's Adventure is now on the App Store!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phase...2901?ls=1&mt=8

Built using the Unreal® Development Kit(tm) from Epic Games(tm), Phase - Blinky's Adventure follows the voyage of Blinky, a robot sent to explore an unknown planet in search of a new home.

Utilizing the latest in 3D graphics technology from the award-winning Unreal® Engine(tm) 3, which has been featured in games like Gears of War 3 and Infinity Blade 2, Phase - Blinky's Adventure provides a unique, 3D platforming experience like no other on the iOS platform.

Players must guide Blinky through 20 action-packed levels and explore the hostile environments which await them.

-The Left Joystick moves and turns Blinky.
    -The Right Joystick makes Blinky jump.
    -The Back Button returns players to the Main Menu.

All screens look very nice & quite unique

An official trailer would sell your game much better. If you made one, I'll publish it on my website for sure. More pub won't hurt hé hé hé

Comment

I can't get the mobile to work with my AMD card right now, so I'm going to make a PC trailer first. Merci beaucoup pour la publicité

Comment

nice! i was waiting for this one, gonna buy it now

Comment

Thanks for your support guys! I'm gonna be uploading a trailer later today, so please look out for it :P

Comment

Great

Looking forward the trailer

Ça me fait plaisir pour la pub

Comment

looks great man.. congrats on the release and I encourage you to write up a post mortem of the experience so others can learn from your successes and mistakes along the way, design and business wise.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, I couldn't get a hold of my composer. I'm going to update my first post with the trailer. I'm gonna try to write a post-mortem today or tomorrow

Comment

Great !

Really liking the trailer (puis je l'ai publié hi hi)

Good luck

Comment

Merci beaucoup mon ami. I'm going to try and get the postmortem up later. I have to meet with my producer and hash out a few details though

Comment

Working...
                    X