Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Police - Part II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's Patch 1.1

http://www.multiupload.com/16DZHQNJMP

Release notes:

1. On low FPS falling down floor on one quicksave - Fixed.
    2. After death or continue game, sometimes 2-3 bots could not hurt player - Fixed
    3. Repeating animations at some covers - Fixed
    4. Reduced sprint speed.
    5. Various tweaks and fixes to physx object and in environment.
    6. Added secret room in shooter level where C4 and Grenade can be picked

Install notes:

Launch patch and indicate folder where game is located.
    You need to manually delete and create NEW shortcut to game on desktop to this "...GeoPolice Part 2\Binaries\Win32\GeoPoliceLauncher.exe", otherwise Microsoft installer will complain about changed files.
    (Will use other installers in future to avoid this)

Here's how experimental C4 and Grenade works (select using mouse wheel, there are no throw animations, use left button to use):

Same for C4, except right mouse button to stick to something (you may throw as many as you like) and left for kaboom !

Comment

wow very interesting

Comment

Looking great! Can't wait to see more!

Comment

This looks awesome

Comment

I generally don't mind about FPS but this one looks sick. I also watched another trailer on youtube and I loved the last part when the police chief says to them: 'One important thing. No more shooting out there, ok?'

Comment

Dude it's amazing!

Comment

niceee

Comment

Looks awsome. Congrtulations on some fantastic work!

Comment

There really needs to be a way to change the language! Its great though I'm playing the updated version.

Comment

This is some serious work!

Comment

Hehe, recently found this video and uploaded to Youtube.

It represents early development stage, when we've first added citizens and they run in... better see yourself

Comment

Thanks to this project we've got partners and started commercial gamedev on UE3 !!!

Part of the team still working on part 3, + english translation, and maybe we also add online multiplayer, in future as well. All for free

Comment

Originally posted by Abnormalia View Post
                            Thanks to this project we've got partners and started commercial gamedev on UE3 !!!

Part of the team still working on part 3, + english translation, and maybe we also add online multiplayer, in future as well. All for free
                            This is the first time I've see this...
                            Its brilliant.................Fantastic work

Comment

I've bumping this topic as soon we will release part 3, more action, more weapons, HUGE level etc...

And Half of the team is working hardly on commercial project, "Last Day On Earth":

http://www.larvagamestudios.com/ldoe.html

Comment

Originally posted by Abnormalia View Post
                                I've bumping this topic as soon we will release part 3, more action, more weapons, HUGE level etc...

And Half of the team is working hardly on commercial project, "Last Day On Earth":

http://www.larvagamestudios.com/ldoe.html

This is one of the best games I've ever seen on the forums and I can't wait to see part 3 ...When will it be released ?

Comment

Working...
                                X