True First Person Demo 2012-04-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hey, really nice starter kit, im working with it and have a little headache with the animtree

Im triying to add 2 new animations, (the anims already are on the animset), but I dont know where and how to put them on the animtree to call them trought script, the Tree seems a bit extrange and difficult for me (I usually dont work with animations)

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It works beautifully, but when I am doing now "Play on PC", the normal game mode is set again. I have also already written before the card name TFP and set everything in the World Properties, but it still does not work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No, there is not. But it is not hard at all to take that stuff out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there a version of this without head/face tracking, just plain old keyboard/mouse interaction?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is no whole file that needs to be deleted. Just search the TFP pawn, controller, and input classes for anything havin to do with face API and comment it out/delete it. I think those are the only files that deal with it, but I could be wrong. I don't have the code in front of me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That is somthing you need to learn to do and fast
    Go get yourself a decent text editor - I personally like Notepad++.
    Use what ever search files function it has and you should find them quick.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not sure which files I need to delete. Can you tell me?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just delete all references to FaceAPI and it should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can you please update the code for 13-07-2013?
    I get this Error, when i rebuild.

And so in the Game:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^ What they said.

A separate head is a valid solution, but you could also use a material or other trick to hide it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by deserteaglex View Post
    theres a green box on my weapons i cant manage to take it off |: (starting unrealscript and udk noobie D: )
    Add the below code in your custom pawn class extended from tfpPawn. Green box and weapon 'obstructed' position will be removed.

Code:
    simulated function CheckWeaponCollision();

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My character's body mesh is all one piece with the head. No problems. There is a bit in tfpPawn that draws the debug cylinder around your gun. I think it's in the part dealing with weapon obstruction. Just comment it out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ill have to create a head for each body everytime? and btw theres a green box on my weapons i cant manage to take it off |: (starting unrealscript and udk noobie D: )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Missing Seeing Machines DLL's.
    Search and comment out/remove any references to FaceAPI.
    Should sort it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've got couple of errors about smft32.dll
    Then I've tried to get in game, and... nothing changed. I mean, I can't see any tfp things and like that. Maybe it's stupid question that I need to press any button? I've checked the bindings but nothing seems to be working.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X