Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

[Update]Zombies Beta Demo/Source Released!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uploaded to my personal dropbox.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21544275/Zo...ly_Sourced.rar

Only download once please! It will rack up my bandwidth.

Comment

thanks a lot TheAgent, you are the best. it help me so much.

Comment

Stuck at the first level itself, it is impossible to pickup the key even if standing on it and pressing/holding E..

Hope this thread is not dead yet..

Comment

I've stopped working on it for a while now, and just left it as a free source for people to learn from.

Comment

have anyone got the crowbar working that its playing the weaponfire anim i can not get it to work if so can you share the code

Comment

how do i get UDK July Beta build they have removed the link from download page

Comment

http://www.unrealengine.com/udk/downloads/

its there its the first download

Comment

I cant donwload the code from any browser (chrome, firefox and IE) can someone upload it to other site please?

Thanks!

Comment

Hello,
                    and ideas with :

E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTActorFactoryAI .uc(15) : Error, Redefinition of 'event PostCreateActor' differs from original; different number of parameters
                    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTActorFactoryPi ckup.uc(14) : Error, Redefinition of 'event PostCreateActor' differs from original; different number of parameters
                    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTActorFactoryVe hicle.uc(17) : Error, Redefinition of 'event PostCreateActor' differs from original; different number of parameters
                    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTPlayerControll er.uc(2679) : Error, Redefinition of 'event ClientStopCameraAnim' differs from original; different number of parameters
                    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTWeapon.uc(2885 ) : Error, Redefinition of 'event OnAnimEnd' differs from original - 'optional' mismatch on parameter 1
                    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTVehicle.uc(363 1) : Error, Redefinition of 'function NotifyTakeHit' differs from original; different number of parameters

Comment

You are probably not using the right version of the editor. I believe it has to be July 2012 version.

Comment

Oh, I'm using 2013. Let me download 2012 and I'll write if it works. Thanks!

EDIT: I downloaded 2012 version and I have still same problem. Any ideas ?

Comment

I'm not really sure whats up with that. My code doesn't edit the original UT files.

Comment

Still have the same problem.
                            Maybe any of you will be able to upload UDK + SourceCode of Zombies ? I will be really glad!

Comment

Working...
                            X