Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

[Update]Zombies Beta Demo/Source Released!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploaded to my personal dropbox.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21544275/Zo...ly_Sourced.rar

Only download once please! It will rack up my bandwidth.

Comment

• thanks a lot TheAgent, you are the best. it help me so much.

Comment

• Stuck at the first level itself, it is impossible to pickup the key even if standing on it and pressing/holding E..

Hope this thread is not dead yet..

Comment

• I've stopped working on it for a while now, and just left it as a free source for people to learn from.

Comment

• have anyone got the crowbar working that its playing the weaponfire anim i can not get it to work if so can you share the code

Comment

• how do i get UDK July Beta build they have removed the link from download page

Comment

• http://www.unrealengine.com/udk/downloads/

its there its the first download

Comment

• I cant donwload the code from any browser (chrome, firefox and IE) can someone upload it to other site please?

Thanks!

Comment

• Hello,
                    and ideas with :

E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTActorFactoryAI .uc(15) : Error, Redefinition of 'event PostCreateActor' differs from original; different number of parameters
                    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTActorFactoryPi ckup.uc(14) : Error, Redefinition of 'event PostCreateActor' differs from original; different number of parameters
                    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTActorFactoryVe hicle.uc(17) : Error, Redefinition of 'event PostCreateActor' differs from original; different number of parameters
                    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTPlayerControll er.uc(2679) : Error, Redefinition of 'event ClientStopCameraAnim' differs from original; different number of parameters
                    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTWeapon.uc(2885 ) : Error, Redefinition of 'event OnAnimEnd' differs from original - 'optional' mismatch on parameter 1
                    E:\UDK\UDK-2013-07\Development\Src\UTGame\Classes\UTVehicle.uc(363 1) : Error, Redefinition of 'function NotifyTakeHit' differs from original; different number of parameters

Comment

• You are probably not using the right version of the editor. I believe it has to be July 2012 version.

Comment

• Oh, I'm using 2013. Let me download 2012 and I'll write if it works. Thanks!

EDIT: I downloaded 2012 version and I have still same problem. Any ideas ?

Comment

• I'm not really sure whats up with that. My code doesn't edit the original UT files.

Comment

• Still have the same problem.
                            Maybe any of you will be able to upload UDK + SourceCode of Zombies ? I will be really glad!

Comment

Working...
                            X