Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

[Starter Pack]Ball Game Full Source June Build.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Starter Pack]Ball Game Full Source June Build.

While bored i build a game where you control a ball, to keep my mind off current duties.

This game is simple and contains many useful classes. lets think of this as a

BallGame StarterPack

It has some puzzle elements and you can see some of that on my YouTube Channel. They are outdated.

YouTube Channel :

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gtheagent?feature=mhsn

Download BallGame June Build : HERE

Proper Documentation will be Released Later on [Soon]

I can see people changing this a building a bunch or IOS games out of this.

Looks good though!

Comment

Dude did you cook the game for release? Huh.

Comment

No... why would I? Its not a full game. Its just free full source code for anyone to use.

Comment

Very cool. Good on ya for releasing this

Comment

Thanks Snake. If it wasn't for your mouse interface Gems I wouldn't have been able to do the; Shooting Projectiles where you point thing hehe.

Comment

Really cool, thanks for sharing!

Your next project should be an MMO starter pack. ROFL.

Comment

Props, as mentioned I bet a ton of iOS people could utilize this.

Comment

Thanks : ] Although its not really made for IOS, it can be ported quiet easily I suppose hehe.

Comment

This is sweet!

Comment

This looks great, but the download link is no longer working. Could you put up another one please? I'm really eager to check this out.

Thanks

Comment

I will post a new link in a few minutes : ]

Here ya go! http://www.gamefront.com/files/20669...ationsJune.rar

Comment

I've been studying this a lot because its easy to approach but I guess as a beginner I'm still having trouble groking it entirely. Been bouncing between this and Whizzle trying to follow whats going on... a walkthrough would be awesome, I got so excited when I went to your youtube page but didn't see anything. I know a tutorial istime consuming... but there's definitely interest if you ever got bored

You seem to extend from a lot of UDK stuff where I see Whizzle extends from UTGame stuff. Ahhh. I guess with UDK changing all the time people are bound to do it differently. Anyways, thanks for this anyways... going to continue to bang my head against it =x

Comment

I'm usually far to busy for support, however, what problems are you having? What don't you understand.

Comment

ohhoho moar free code *downloads*

Comment

Working...
                              X