BOTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOTs

There is a planet of robots, they kill each other for fun!

BOTs is a world of Robot Mayhem!

Click here to watch the TRAILER!
    Or check out some BOTs HISTORY

This message is Mayor Approved!

Thanks for viewing!
    All work by Kuo Yu Lu and Peter Richmond 2011
    We want to take the next step to make this a playable game! if you agree, let us know!

Love the mood of the pics. I was scared I was going to see alot of the default udk robot on this thread. Glad I didn't

Comment

Umm... this looks like Borderlands. A mix of Robolution and Moxi with a Zombie Ned mustache. #justsayin'

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post
        Umm... this looks like Borderlands. A mix of Robolution and Moxi with a Zombie Ned mustache. #justsayin'
        we included many references to the games we love to play. Borderlands is among them, and we decided to give a medic bot a sort of "dr ned" mustache in respect of using Borderlands as a reference. There are several other popular game references within the trailer, included Isaac Clarkes mask, Sam Fishers goggles, the BigDaddy suit, and more! Little Big Planet was our game reference for this because they allow players to customize themselves as characters from other games all the time

Comment

This is briljant, can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterRichmond View Post
            We want to take the next step to make this a playable game! if you agree, let us know!
            I AGREE! This just looks too awesome!

Comment

A few other city shots

Comment

The trailer is epic, but isn't the amount of detail too much performancewise?

Comment

To me it looks like the textures could be a little sharper maybe that's me, I'm a graphics *****.

Comment

Looks really good! It reminds me alot of BioShock, and the robots reminds me alot of the claptraps off of Borderlands :P

Edit: Just read the blog, and I see that the art style is based off of these games :P

Comment

Very cool and original atmosphere. I like it.

Comment

Fantastic job on the trailer! Good build up and execution. Even without sound (@work >.>), I felt engaged the entire time.

Comment

Awesome! Has that bioshock/Borderlands thing going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Vembumees View Post
                            The trailer is epic, but isn't the amount of detail too much performancewise?
                            The assignment was the trailer, so we did take some liberties with optimization for the sake of what was in front of the camera. The trailer itself is all in-engine (except for the graphics) and runs with little to no latency. This level of detail is still the goal for how intricate and populated our game world would be.

Comment

Working...
                            X