Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love your work, Especially that it somehow deals with Detroit . Nice job

Comment

thats awsome matey..Very Impressive...Love it.

Comment

Heya Vahl! Super impressive work man, particularly for the timeframe involved. Great to see more PC folks around here.

I hope you don't mind, but in true Polycounter fashion, I've got a crit and have done a tweak in Photoshop for ya.

I felt you really missed out on the golden tone & consistent color look that is the mark of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I've added some color tweaks, some vignetting, and a little more bloom. Maybe I overdid it a little, but I think you'll get what I'm going for.

Comment

You know that you can change post processing to the color/tint, right?

Comment

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Really nice scene, nice work with shading and material def, its true that artist should be able to keep noise out of the diffuse. It makes the scene look clean and pure, very nice.

Any idea if Epic are going to implement the quality mode? It could really save on geo (or smoothing groups) and uv space.

Comment

Sweet!.I like the live action screen,very well done indeed.Overall beautiful work.

Comment

this is seriously cool!

two thumbs up

Comment

it's depressing because I know I'll never get to do something like this.

Comment

Amazing work man, so what exactly are you going to do with this? Is it your own little game you might create? If so, good luck, but it doesn't seem like you need it!

Comment

Working...
                      X