Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UDK Launch Pad v1.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile support will be added for sure...

Comment

New version will be release really soon to fix the 32bit problems the have occured during the update of the UDK...

Comment

Sorry for the delay... But i'm doing this on my free time and I have had **** loads to do both at work and at home... I hope it will cool down abit to the weekend...

Comment

New release within a few hours...

Comment

Released version 1.5...

- Added: Mobile support.
            - Added: Game profiles, allowing you to use/save different setups for different games/modes
            - Added: Support for wider range of UDK versions.
            - Fixed: Alot of small stuff including some optimizing…

NOTE! Old setting won't be used since I have rearranged the whole settings system to use XML instead of application settings for the profile support.

Comment

This is a great tool!
              I'm new to the forums and this UDK- I have just have one question, which might not be directly related to your tool- but how do I get my game class to show up in the list on the launcher? I've tried to copy the patterns I see for the UTGame.UT* but I can't get my game class to show up on the list.

Any help would be great, thanks!

Comment

Awesome tool in any way! But could you please add an option to minimize it to the taskbar? Thanks in advanced

Comment

Originally posted by bloodhash View Post
                  This is a great tool!
                  I'm new to the forums and this UDK- I have just have one question, which might not be directly related to your tool- but how do I get my game class to show up in the list on the launcher? I've tried to copy the patterns I see for the UTGame.UT* but I can't get my game class to show up on the list.

Any help would be great, thanks!
                  You have to add it / type it yourself...

Like: YourGameClass.YourAwesomeGame and it will save it for future use...

Comment

Originally posted by FlynT View Post
                    Awesome tool in any way! But could you please add an option to minimize it to the taskbar? Thanks in advanced
                    Well you can minimize the main window right?! But do you mean so it minimizes down beside the clock?

Comment

Btw sorry for the late replies ... Summertime you know

Comment

Originally posted by Jontti View Post
                        Well you can minimize the main window right?! But do you mean so it minimizes down beside the clock?
                        Thanks for your answer! No i don't mean a minimize to tray function, what im looking for is a minimize button in the upper right corner.

I only have a close (X) button. To be clear this is nothing important and im sure you have a lot other stuff to do, but it would be cool if you can add it in a future release. I love your tool and it fits nice into my workflow since i got everything by hand, but i bugs me off when i have to move it all the time outta the way

So far thanks for your time!

Comment

Haha, oki sorry I forgot I had removed it... My bad

I'll fix it for sure in a upcoming release...

Comment

Ok no problem Thanks

Comment

Working on version 2.0 for a near future release...

Comment

Sorry there will be no version 2.0 of the Launch Pad...

BUT! I'm now working on a more complete tool that I call Unreal Studio... More info will be released soon.

A hint: It will include all the features from the Launch Pad and some really cool new features like a Unreal Script Editor...

Comment

Working...
                                X