Visitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visitor

We have an exhibition in London, VISITOR, until feb 27 featuring a UDK environment controlled by a rowing boat. The gallery installation comprises a full scale model of a virtual canadian cabin and a video piece.

gallery details here: http://www.igloo.org.uk/VisitorInvite.html

I have to say, this looks great and it looks like a very relaxing ride! My only nitpick would be the quality of the trees.

Comment

hahaah!, the trees are my best bit +_+, they are from a pencil sketch, and made of 2 billboards..All the vegetation is like that. Its hard to row the boat too as there is a force mechanism to simulate pulling the oar thru' water

Comment

that is truly amazing!

Comment

I'm really happy how the final product turned out Bruno. Well done, hopefully we can get a YouTube video of someone using this for say 5-10 minutes?

Comment

I agree, REALLy good turnout. Kinda reminds me of Alan Wake

Comment

Really good work, good to see something different. I agree about the tree's, however, it still works.

Comment

Thanks you guys, I will get up the gallery in a couple or days and make a video...
                - about the trees, my wacom tablet is my 'really speedy tree' generator, it also helps as the environment is 7km x 7km and there are thousands and thousands of trees..

Comment

Personally I think the trees add to the art style of the entire project. This is very good stuff and nice to see something different.

Comment

The Visitor exibition got a review in the Guardian:http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesi...ew-exhibitions

Comment

Your trees look like antenas u.u
                      Otherwise, looks awsome.

Comment

Working...
                      X