Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dungeon Defenders: First Wave - Released for iOS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeon Defenders: First Wave - Released for iOS!

Hey guys! Dungeon Defenders: First Wave is now available on Apple's App Store! It works on the 3rd generation and above iTouch & iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and the iPad. You can buy the game now with the link below:

Here's the launch trailer:

Cheers,
    Jeremy Stieglitz

I'm unfortunately having an issue with this game. When I load up the app I'm greeted with the logo. After a few seconds, Game Center kicks in -- so far so good. About 5 seconds after Game Center logs me in, it exits to the home page.

Note that it does not crash, as I can still see it running in the task manager. Oddly enough, when I open the task manager to re-enter the app, it runs through the whole process again; shows the logo, logs in to Game Center, then exits. I am running this on a brand new iPod Touch 4 32GB.

I hope we can figure out this issue. I'm really excited about playing and supporting another Unreal game for iOS!

Comment

Hop on over to the forum at http://forums.trendyent.com for tech support. But as a quick check, does it happen after you reboot your device?

See ya there,
      Jer

Comment

Release the PC version already! Gahhhhh

Comment

It's coming don't worry!

Comment

i was playing your android version, and it was so addictive I forgot I had stuff in the oven and boom almost set my house on fire. Thank you trendy for making me almost die ahahaha love the game keep up the work.

Comment

iCongratulations!

Comment

Btw, if I remember correctly, if I buy the PC version, project source and code will be available? I think I read that somewhere... Just wanted to confirm that for me.

Comment

what's the big difference between the pc and the ios version? as it says 'First Wave' for the ios version...often such suffixes mean it's more like just a part of the pc version or like 'chapter 1' or something

Comment

Nice !......

Comment

do ios clients get the second wave/arena pvp expansion as an update when purchasing first wave or will you release them separately on the app store?

Comment

Working...
                      X