Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Coda Released for the UDK!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coda Released for the UDK!

www.codagame.com

Coda is now its own standalone game! Download the latest Beta now!

Krussel has done an amazing job creating a master server for Coda from scratch, so players will be able to host and join online matches just as they could for the UT3 Mod. This is a small release aimed at testing the master server.

Check out the rest of the gameplay Video Tutorials! Keep in mind that these videos were made with the UT3 version of Coda, so certain parts will be out of date.

Coda's maps have been reworked to take advantage of Epic's most recent improvements to the Unreal Engine, including LightMass. Sword collisions are now more accurate than ever, with improved balance between different sword types.

Download Coda UDK v1.2 Now

How To Play Coda

http://www.moddb.com/games/coda
    http://twitter.com/codagame
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coda/73807224729
    www.codagame.com

Going to test the new build on my lunch break.

Comment

I Just tried out the game, very interesting and quite fun. does the UDK set fullscreen to default or is that something you changed? it was defaulted in BaseEngine and it took me by surprise.

Comment

Thanks I did change the default to fullscreen but I actually had a similar thought when I did it -- "Will this be weird because most udk games start windowed?". I went back and forth and then went with fullscreen. Hopefully is won't be too strange to people familiar with the udk, hehe.

Comment

howdy from Ann Arbor, also!! Can't wait to get to my pc and check this out.

Comment

I download and play this, is kind of funny .
            Nice job.

Comment

i think this would be a lot more interesting with a gamepad controller, and if there were some indicator of what it is you are doing when you're doing something with the control mechanism, as well as some indicator of what you did..

Comment

Originally posted by Blade[UG] View Post
                howdy from Ann Arbor, also!! Can't wait to get to my pc and check this out.
                You're from Ann Arbor too??

Comment

well, I work in Ann Arbor, at the Heidelberg (in the poker room upstairs) downtown .. actually live in Plymouth (just down the road from Stardock's HQ)

Comment

Originally posted by Blade[UG] View Post
                    well, I work in Ann Arbor, at the Heidelberg (in the poker room upstairs) downtown .. actually live in Plymouth (just down the road from Stardock's HQ)
                    Ah ok, I work on Liberty St. in the offices above "Afternoon Delight".

Anywho, way to go Coda! Keep up the good work you guys

Comment

Working...
                    X