Several UDK School Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Interesting work, good to game prototyping without programmers being implemented, seems like a valuable skill-set to have under your belt.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    where do i download these games?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is very similar to the curriculum Im teaching at AIU,FIU and DMAC here in florida. Kudos Hourences. Will post shots soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice! My fave is intergalactic dentist of love. It has a true Indie character and is sooo original its unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very impressive indeed.A very interesting story line looking forward to the demo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Man, these are really cool.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    :O
    XD
    Anyway, you'r good XD.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zomy View Post
    Nice game idea Hourences. I like your style.
    Not mine
    This was a student project, I was the teacher, hence why I am presenting this here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The students should be proud of themselves, good work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice game idea Hourences. I like your style.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010...st-only-games/

In case you read this, thanks Alec Meer!

There were two games missing from the first post, students didn't send me the material on time, so here is another one:

S.t. Elizabeth's Asylum

John Doe is locked inside a mental asylum. As he one day strolls around in his cell going about with his usual everyday prison life he suddenly feels very light headed. Before he know it he fall down to the ground, and all he can see before he blacks out is his cell door opening.
    When he again becomes conscious, a woman is leaning over him. He can feel her draining him of all his life energy. He can also see his own body lying on the ground, about to die. His soul has left his body. He realizes that if he doesn't act fast, he will be dead. In the world of the dead he has to solve the riddle to save his own life.

Fredrik Danielsson, Robert Ankarbranth, John Troive, Jenny Holmér, Eyrún Hjörleifsdóttir, Lowen Hoc

[shot]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2300830/fgprojects/HallFence.jpg[/shot][shot]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2300830/fgprojects/plexi.jpg[/shot]

No video right now, but basically you (almost) die as soon as the game starts, you become a ghost, and you have to solve a puzzle in order to get a syringe to revive your dead body and return back to the world of the living. Fps puzzle game with nice atmosphere. The general idea was that the player had to somehow get himself almost killed, to force his ghost out of his body, and then use his ghost to go to places where he normally couldn't have gone to. Quite a nice concept, albeit a bit too complex for a game that had to be made in three weeks. Trying to get hold of video..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks cool, hour. Soon we will have a bunch of mini-hourences walking about.
    Shout out to Filip "misterbister" who worked on Iwon, hope i'll be seeing you in skövde in a few weeks, my friend!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Phobia remind anyone else of portal? All them games look like fun Good job.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow all three games are looking good. Intergalactic Dentist of Love is my favorite, just because its unique in terms of art and atmosphere but all seem to have solid mechanics and hopefully they execute well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice job guys, that's very interesting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X