• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is awesome man

Comment

looks great to say the least

Comment

so I downloaded it and when I went to open it to look at it udk stoped responding... you know why?

Comment

Not sure. When I downloaded the most recent UDK to try it out they seem to have removed a lot of the packages that it referenced so it looks like anyone who ever wants to try this map out in the future will have to use an older version of the UDK

Comment

The force is strong with this one!

But seriously, killer map dude!

Comment

Good lord.. whatamasterpiece! =)

Comment

Hey bro, just a quickie, can you remember which UDK you used? For example if you look in where the folder what month/year it says there?

Would really be interested in checking out your work if you don't mind. Thanks a mil, screenies and vids are delicious! =) Thank you for sharing.. =)

Comment

Pretty sure this was released using the Feb 2010 version of UDK.

Comment

I've hardly browsed the UDK area of the Epic forums but I'm sure glad I did!
                    The screenies look superb M8!
                    I'll be checking this map out for sure!

Out of interest(without playing the map 1st), are the assets mostly default ones that come with UDK or are most of them your own?

Comment

Most of them are default meshes, a lot of which no longer come with the newer versions of the UDK I made a few of the meshes though, and a friend of mine did a lot of the custom VFX for it.

Comment

You were right about some of the stock/demo meshes being missing from later versions of UDK.
                        Unfortunately some key meshes n materials, for ya map, were missing from the latest UDK beta.
                        ...Going by ya screenies n vidz...love ya work M8!

Comment

Working...
                        X