Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by caseyholcomb View Post
    Hit me via skype i can not only model i can,programm animate and engineer myname onskype ism1ke1sam1sh
    Per Skype no results for ism1ke1sam1sh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hit me via skype i can not only model i can,programm animate and engineer myname onskype ism1ke1sam1sh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by McTune View Post
    I tried to do the proposal thing on your website. I having trouble getting signed in .
    anyway this; https://arcadekomodo.com/home/?p=721

I am interested
    No need to sign in. Go here and click the

Lets chat via Skype?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I tried to do the proposal thing on your website. I having trouble getting signed in .
    anyway this; https://arcadekomodo.com/home/?p=721

I am interested

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Guys, Nice Artwork you have there. I'm currently building a Hierarchical 3D Catalog for Character/Face Parts. I do have intention of building Hierarchical 3D Catalogs for complex and simple weapons, vehicles/crafts, machines, architecture, structures, furniture, and trees. See UMECHS.

I currently don't have a solid UMECHS Specification for authoring modular architecture, but I intend to integrate these Modular Level Design Techniques, to include animated parts: doors/windows, etc. I've played with UDK ProcBuildings using interchangeable modular architecture pieces to spawn buildings. In my opinion, it would be more advantageous to author sets of parts that could be assembled into a whole building, and spin-off variants. Modular Texture Mapping can also be beneficial and provide and additional layer for flexibility and visual modularity.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm working on a Sci-Fi modular building asset, its still work in progress:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I suck at characters. or maybe just lack practice. you know I more of an environment kinda guy. stuff like this

Click image for larger version

Name:	brickwallfence.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	3250720

Have more and can make more if you interested. I mean this here only took a few minutes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    7 Reasons Why You Should Support The Evolution Of UMECHS
    1. It is a concept born here in the UDK Community. With a strong UDK Community backing and a little momentum, UMECHS could have a significant impact in how Independent Game Producers develop Games with UDK and beyond. Be part of the movement!
    2. Universal Modular Entity Construction Hierarchical Specifications promotes interchangeability, interoperability, scalability, flexibility in the Content Creation Layer of the Game Development Processes.
    3. Adaptable Entity Construction. Update and swap out parts over a time-frame that flexes with your available talent pool and budget.
    4. Modularity supports Entity In-game Customization, Construction and Destruction/Dismemberment
    5. Collaborative Distributed Parts Authoring. Parts can literally be divided and worked by several artist, simultaneously.
    6. Artists can concentrate on a smaller specific part and apply greater refinement and detail.
    7. Artists can specialize in producing specific parts and parts sets.
    8. Do more with less: Assemble a Catalog of Entity Variations with few Part Sets.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I don't have any character stuff at all. I have modeled a few nude women ... um for practice. haha
    as for buildings ... boy I have bunches of stuff you know I still work almost every day, been bouncing back an forth between udk level creation, models asset creation, and vehicles, for FoN
    went through a couple months burst of work with my studio (the audio recording studio) but that's done so I have some time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by McTune View Post
    Wait just wanted to clarify, you are only buying Character parts?
    Hi McTune. Its very good to hear from you friend. Yes, I'm launching the project with characters/faces parts. I have intention of building Hierarchical 3D Catalogs for complex and simple weapons, vehicles/crafts, machines, architecture, structures, furniture, and trees. I'm curious as to what you have in asset parts you have mind?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wait just wanted to clarify, you are only buying Character parts?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've been advised there is a little confusion, hopefully, I can clear it up with more detail. We are using the UDK Template Skeleton as a Starting Point or Root to create a Hierarchical Catalog of various Character Rigs, Base meshes, Interchangeable Hot-Swaps and Accessories. This includes Characters of various size, scale, limbs, etc (ie Children, Multi-ped Monsters, etc). I'm launching this project initially with Character/Face Parts, with intention of building Hierarchical 3D Catalogs for complex and simple weapons, vehicles/crafts, machines, architecture, structures, furniture, and trees. See UMECHS.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Make sure to add me on skype and i can make some for you
    http://michalarendt.weebly.com/3d-art.html

Leave a comment:

• started a topic I Buy MODULAR Asset Parts

I Buy MODULAR Asset Parts

I MODULAR Asset Parts

I pay up to 25.00 USD per 3D Part
    Pay per 3D Parts Set (minimum 100.00 USD).
    PayPal preferred Instant Payment Processor.

All Themes, Styles, Designs
    Welcomed!
    Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Hybrids needed.
    Two or more different design variations
    preferred with PROPosal.

Full Creative Freedom
    Sorry, no concept art provided.
    The more creative, exotic, unique... the better.
    Animation encouraged!
    UDK Stock Models used for Scale and Skeletal Rig
    Reference.

Support the Evolution of UMECHS
    A Concept born in the UDK Community

UDK+ Ready
    Raw data formats required with submission
    ie: high-resolution models, texture map layers
    (*.ma|mb,*.3ds,*.blend,*.psd, .*xcf, etc).

Create and Submit
    Your PROPOSAL at

ARCADEKOMODO
    .com

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Buying MODULAR 3D Asset Parts for:

3D Character Entity
    Humanoid Bipedal Category

• Head Parts
      • Reference: Facial Animation Ready
      • Hot-Swaps Attachments: Eyes, Teeth
      • Accessories Static/Dynamic Mesh Attachment Nose, Ears, Horn

• Body Parts
      • Template: TemplateSkeleton.fbx. Reference:IronGuard/Liandri
      • Skeletal Base Mesh, Multi-mesh Set provided in sections (aka Pieces) Male/Female Gender
        • Upper Torso + Neck
        • Upper / Lower Arm
        • Hand
        • Lower Torso
        • Upper Leg / Lower Leg + Foot

• Hot-Swap Skeletal Mesh Attachments. See Modular Pawn. Example: Clothing
      • Accessories Static/Dynamic Mesh Attachments attached via Sockets. Example: Armor, Decorations
        • Armor Parts
          • Helmet
          • Mask
          • Upper-Torso
          • Lower-Torso
          • Forearm
          • Knee-Shin

• Skin Parts
      • Modular Texture Layers: Decals, Insignia, Emissive Lighting, Normal Detail, Damage

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    [SHOT]https://arcadekomodo.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/umechs_humanoid_ironguard.png[/SHOT]
Working...
X