This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLACKSTAR talent search

I have this game project idea called BLACK STAR and it is clear that I will not be able to develop it by myself.

BLACK STAR is a tactical FPS meant to give a realistic depiction of war and conflict and the effects both have on people and society.
    interesting concept,huh?
    anyways if you are interested in helping to develop this game,reply in the comments.
    I will need someone who has modeling software compatible with UDK and can model.
    as well as someone who knows how to code in unrealscript.
    A person who would like to voice the Characters would be greatly appreciated.
    a concept artist would also be greatly appreciated
    someone who can compose music will be appreciated as well

this is a high budget production,anybody who joins can contribute to the budget.

reply in the comments below

Wait, so are you going to be paying salaries to the people you hire?

Comment

Originally posted by vectorfan78 View Post
      I have this game project idea called BLACK STAR and it is clear that I will not be able to develop it by myself.

BLACK STAR is a tactical FPS meant to give a realistic depiction of war and conflict and the effects both have on people and society.
      interesting concept,huh?
      anyways if you are interested in helping to develop this game,reply in the comments.
      I will need someone who has modeling software compatible with UDK and can model.
      as well as someone who knows how to code in unrealscript.
      A person who would like to voice the Characters would be greatly appreciated.
      a concept artist would also be greatly appreciated
      someone who can compose music will be appreciated as well

this is a high budget production,anybody who joins can contribute to the budget.

reply in the comments below
      Care to show any brief content(images, videos, music, etc.) from the game? Perhaps a more explained summary of the game? It could also help if you have an IndieDB page (or anything similar), that provides a better explanation of your game and progress.

Because as of now (and I am not trying to be rude), this post seems and feels more like a rushed and lazy way to search for members to work on your project, thus it would be hard to take this article seriously.

As for the tagged thread above, I hope you are really paying your members salaries (as Fragfest mentioned), because if that is not truly the case, I'd strongly advise removing the [PAID] tag as it would be misleading and can effect your reputation (e.g. decreasing the chances of anyone ever willing to work for you).

Comment

Have sent you a private message

Comment

Originally posted by vectorfan78 View Post
          anybody who joins can contribute to the budget.
          does this mean you want the artists ect to pay for themselves or do you have a budget already in place to pay people with?

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-in-this-forum

Comment

Hello, I'm a composer and may be interested, but as others have said, I know next to nothing about the project given your post. I have pieces in many varying genres and styles. My music can be heard here: SOUNDCLOUD

Are there any pages I can read about your game, see artwork or videos? Thanks.

Comment

vectorfan78, please give the folks here as much detail as possible about these positions.

Thanks!

Comment

FRAGFEST2012,the budget contributions refer to pooling our resources in case a purchase relating to the project is made.

if you wish to join,we can talk budget and payment then

Comment

to GMAX5,the game Is still in the early concept phase.most reference material is drawings(and bad ones at that).

As for a summary,the game takes place in 2036,where a civil war has broken out in america,pitting USAF and UN peacekeepers against an army of fundamentalist evangelicals called the NATF.

to tegleg,as the game is still in the concept phase ,the budget has not been finalized.when enough people join,the budget can be set up

Comment

to GMax5,yes my post was rushed and I will be paying but the exact amount is still undecided. I will make an INdieDB page as soon as possible

good advice by the way

Comment

to flak,I will need at least A concept artist, a composer , a few voice actors ,and a few modelers.

yes this is a very bad post

Comment

to desperatemeasuresZ,as mentioned before most artworks are bad drawings,and this is the first time that this game has been mentioned on the internet .

Comment

Well, if you are not paying salaries to your employees out of your own pocket, then you need to remove the paid tag.

Comment

I apologize if there is a lack of information , as the game is still an idea ,and i put this post up too early

Comment

Working...
                              X