Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Technical Artist, Will Work for Help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Artist, Will Work for Help.

I'm primarily a character rigger, however I am looking to go into other venues, mainly animation. I figured now would be a good time to offer my skills to fellow developers.

In exchange, I'm only really looking for help for my game. I feel that the help I need is rudimentary UDK stuff, but I still need help regardless.

My website is located here, along with my demo reel and resume.

http://leotolentino.com

Thanks!

I am interested, email me here: millansingh@gmail.com and we can talk about exchanging help.

Comment

Still available to do a few more projects.

Comment

Can work on a few more projects. If you are unable to provide coding help, then I am able to work for relatively low rates that are negotiable. I can provide a quick turnaround for skinned meshes.

Comment

Hey I might be able to offer a little coding help in exchange for some modeling assistance. You can check out the add for what we need in my other thread: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...r-a-3D-modeler and I can also give you some more information. Let me know what you are needing and if you are interested. I looked at your site and you have some impressive stuff. Also you should let me know your rates as well, in case I am not able to help with your coding. You can PM me or just email me at comfroels@gmail.com

Comment

hey Leo was up man, your rig is working pretty fine on our models, people this guy is quite great on his work .

Comment

juguefre? eres el juguefre que creo que eres (unreales )

Comment

Originally posted by FURIA View Post
                juguefre? eres el juguefre que creo que eres (unreales )
                Si el mismo, Furia.....? no te he visto con este nick, como es tu nick en unreales?

Comment

My schedule has freed up a bit, though I don't know for how long. I've gotten some responses and did quite a bit of work and I'm eager to do more. This message is also for anyone out there that doesn't seem to have a technical artist on hand as well. If you're in need of a quick rig to a biped skeleton, I can skin to a basic Max Biped in as little as a day, maybe a few hours if the character is symmetrical, I can also provide a MotionBuilder FBX with characterization setup for those of you that use mocap, in the same vein, I can retarget from one animation to another and send you your animated mesh with the animation baked in the skeleton.

Thanks guys!

Comment

I am working on a modern concept FPS with dragons and cat-people, something like the film "Reign of fire", but in the jungle. All in manga-style. Here's some concept and how the project is going so far: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8517693&type=3
                    If you're interested, send me a PM or a mail at reapersrevenge@hotmail.it

Comment

Working...
                    X